Part 7. Addictive to them & nanny for the night

Evan Pov.

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I ended up in someone's room, covered with blanket. My panties were not on me. I took them, getting out of bed, i felt that something was flowing under me. I looked at my thighs. Something white slowly flowed in thin drops. Is that... cum? In any case, i went to the shower and washed away this misunderstanding. Plus there was a little stinky smell of sweat from me. Back in my clothes, i went downstairs to the boys. To be honest, I'm already getting used to them and their care, their affection and their love for me.
"Hi, babydoll. Have you slept enough already?" - said Luke, taking my face with his hands.
I smiled at him a little.
"Why are you so cute?" - grinned Luke.
"Hello, Evy-bear. Did you sleep well?" - said Jonathan, coming up to me and taking me in wedding style.
I hugged his neck. The guys cooked dinner without me.
"Guys. Why didn't you wake me? I would have prepared dinner for all of you." - i was indignant.
"Evy-baby. What did we tell you, don't contact us like a servant! If you are resting, then we are working for you! We should not interrupt your sleep, just because of some kind of dinner!" - said Jaren, punishing with a finger. I pouted and hid my face in Jonathan's neck. During dinner, i was again sitting on someone's lap. This time, on Brian's lap. Of course this still bothers me, but I'm slowly getting used to it. After dinner, Mr. Thompson or Craig, asked me to put this on

 Thompson or Craig, asked me to put this on

and go into his room. I put on this outfit and went to his room with a slight reddening on my face, closing the door. Craig was already waiting for me in computer chair.
"Craig, why should i wear this?" - i was indignant.
"Because, heheh, only on you, it sits so cute! You are created to be a model for such outfits!" - Craig said. His eyes were full of lust.
I looked down, feeling my cheeks turn red.
"Come here, baby. And play with daddy." - Craig called seductively.
I blushed, but walked over to him. He put me on his knees. And put his warm lips on my neck, wandering his hands over my body. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy the moment.
"Who are you handsome at?" - Craig said in my neck.
I just moaned. Immediately he put me on my back, on a computer desk. He took off my top. I felt something wet slipping on my chest. I slowly wriggled like a snake. Craig licked my chest, going down to my V-line. Then he turned me on my belly. On my shoulder blades i felt warm lips caressing me with kisses. His hands played correctly with my nipples. I could barely hold my body. My eyes rolled over my forehead, my tongue drooped slightly from my mouth with pleasure. Then he walked away from me, and i heard a click of the door lock. Then i felt how Craig takes off my skirt, then my panties.
"Get ready for real pleasure, owl baby." I heard Craig's seduced voice, and then something slippery in my hole.
I took a deep breath and began to see the stars. Craig licked my hole, stretching me. My tongue stuck out of my mouth ever longer, and drooling flowed down my chin and i moaned muffledly. Then Craig raised my bird's tail and slowly entered me. I whimpered, but from pleasure. He slowly moved his hips, holding my hips. I moaned with great pleasure. Over time, Craig accelerated and i moaned louder. He took my dick and pumped me up. I threaw my head back, letting out a loud and deep breath. A few minutes later i cumed, and Craig cumed inside of me. Together we made a last moan. Craig slowly came out of me, i hear cum dripping onto the floor. I tried to catch my breath and started to get up, resting my hands. Immediately, something wet was rubbing on my thighs. Craig cleaned me up.
"Thanks for the fun, baby. Daddy is happy. It was fun." - Craig told me while he wiped the cum from me. I returned to my clothes and left the room. I barely moved my legs. Suddenly i lost my balance, fell foward, but strong hands caught me.
"You are fine, my angel?" Someone said.
I looked up and saw Brock and Brian.
"I'm fine. I'm just a little tired." - i said, getting my feet.
"Well, that's okay. Come with us. We will help you relax." - said Brian, taking me in a wedding style.
They brought me into the room, probably one of them. They put me on the bed, on my knees, i heard the door close and the click of the lock closed. Brock began to kiss me deeply, Brian bit my neck. Then they both attacked my neck and took off my clothes while i moaned with my eyes closed. Their hands roamed my body, caressing me. Then they undressed themselves. Brian kissed me deeply. I felt a wet finger in my hole. I looked up from the kiss with a deep sigh.
"Hush, hush. We just stretch you." I heard a Brock's voice.
A second finger was added. Fingers moved as if massaging. I moaned softly with pleasure. Then a third one was added. Then the fingers disappeared. I was knocked to the back.

Brock : "Brian, who will be the first? Me, or you?"

Brian : "Well... Let me be the first!"

Brian sat in front of me, lifting my legs an d wrapping around his waist, slowly entered me, slowly moving his hips. I moaned, relaxing. Over time, Brian accelerated and pumping me up.
"Ah, ah, oh god." - i moaned.
A little more, and i cumed on my chest. Brian groaned and cumed inside of me, and pulled his dick out of me.
"Well, it's your turn, Brock." - he said.
Now Brock put my legs on his shoulders and entered me, slowly moved his hips. At some time he accelerated, i groaned again and my eyes rolled back on my forehead with pleasure. Brian pumped me up again at an average pace.
"Oh god, oh god. Ah, ah, ah." - i moaned.
I cumed again, and Brock cumed in me, and slowly pulled his dick out of me. I felt sleepy and began to fall into a dream.
"Look, Brian. He seems to have relaxed, and is now falling asleep."
This was the Last thing I heard and felt kisses on my cheeks, then I fell asleep.

Later.

I woke up in the same bed where they fucked me, i was in different clothes.

But one strange thing was that the house was quiet. Looking out the window, i saw that it was already night in the yard. But i didn't hear what snoring. Are the guys not at home? I got out of bed and looked out into the corridor. There were no signs of the boys being there. I quietly walk along the corridor, inspecting th rooms. The doors of their rooms were open, the beds were empty. Going down, i saw that the living room and the kitchen were empty, and the light was off. Where did the guys go? I headed to the front door to look out. Suddenly, something like a rope, wrapped around my waist and pulled back. I fell on my ass.
"Where do you think you're going, bad boy?" Someone said sexually.
I turned around and saw Marcel in some boxers and T-shirt.
"Marcel? Why are you here alone? Where are the others?" - i asked.
"I told the boss that I would look after you while they were on a mission." - he said.
"Look after me? I'm not a small Child to look after me! I was heading to the door to wait for you there! I was scared when i woke up alone in the room!" - i said.
"Such beauties like you can easily be stolen by bad people. You need protection." - Marcel said, taking me and throwing me on his shoulder.
"What? I would have been stolen for a long time, even from the strip club, if someone needs it! And who needs me like that? For the whole year, when i was here, i have never been stolen!" - i was indignant.
Marcel did not seem to hear me. He just carried me upstairs. He brought me into room, probably it was his. I was thrown onto the bed. I heard a door slam.
" Marcel? What are you going to do?" - i panicked.
" I will give you a little punishment. But do not be afraid, it will not hurt." - Marcel grinned, taking off his T-shirt and coming to me.

For a time.

Marcel pushed inside me at an average pace, putting one of my legs on his shoulder. I just did not moan loudly and saw through the sits of my eyes a grin on Marcel's face. He pumped me at the same pace. I let out a deep and loud breath, and continued to moan. "Ah, ah, ah. Oh god."
"You do not stop moaning! Good jod! Go on, because it is like music in my ears!" - said Marcel.
I felt that I was reaching a climax, and now... i cumed. Marcel made the last three inacurate thrusts, and cumed in me. We tried to catch our breath. Marcel slowly pulled a dick out of me, making me whimper." Nnngh, f-f-fuck."
I barely rolled over on my belly, trying to catch my breath. I felt hands stroking my back.
"Good boy. Now rest." I heard Marcel's voice. His hands went down my back to my owl's tail. And touched him. I gasped at touch.