Part 9. More and more pleasure.

Evan Pov.

I went upstairs. Suddenly, i smelled some kind of smell. It smelled like... cherries? I walked on the smell, it came in one of the guys' rooms. Approaching a suitable door, i saw that from under the crack of the door, a small white smoke was visible. Is it a fire? Although it does not smell burnt! It's a deep cherry scent. Quite not a bad smell, delicious. I opened the door and entered. "Hello. Who smokes like that here."
"It's a vape, baby. Smell romance and love." I heard a voice, it was John, and the door slammed. Then the hands began to make familiar movement across my body. I took a deep breath, letting out a muffled groan.
"Do you still like it? It will be better when you take off your clothes and sit on the bed." - Jaren said.
They pushed me onto the bed and took off my clothes. They lifted me up and put me on someone's lap. I noticed that Jaren and John were naked.
"Now relax, and melt with pleasure." - Jaren said.
They put their hot lips to my neck. I took a deep breath with a groan. They sucked my skin, running their hands from my chest, down my waist, and down to my ass and thighs. I feel paralyzed and my eyes rolled back from the touch. Jaren moved from the neck to my collarbone and kiss my chest. I literally couldn’t move and my mouth was open and drool was running down my chin. Then he went along my belly and V-line. They immediately bit me in the neck.
"Aaaaaah." - i groaned.

Within minutes.

I was fucked from both sides. My groan was muffled. Jaren fucked my mouth. John was pouding in my hole.
"Damn, he's tight." - moaned John.
"But his mouth works well. Ah. I don't even want to cum." - Jaren said.
In a few minutes they cumed inside me and so did i. Then they pulled out. I swallowed cum and tried to catch my breath. Then Jaren grabbed my legs and plunged into me. He fought at an average pace. I moaned with pleasure. And then he cumed inside me. And i cumed a second time. I barely got up, feeling the cum flow down my thighs. A veil was thrown over me so that I could cover myself with my naked body.
"Let me help you get there." - Jaren said.
"No. I can do it myself." - i said, going to the door.
I quickly left, slamming the door. I went to the bathroom to wash off the cum and the smell of vape from me. Turning on the water in the shower, i began to cleanse my body from the smell. Suddenly, someone's hands touched my back.
"Let me help you, kitty." It was Tyler.
"How did you get here?" - i asked.
His hands were on my hips, and something slowly sank into my hole. I shuddered. Tyler moved at an average pace. He took my cock and pumped me up. I lean against the wall and moan deeply without stopping. My tongue was sticking out. Over the course of time, we cumed up together. Then Tyler turned me over to him and washed me. I just stood there. Then he wrapped me in a towel, carried me into a room, and dressed me.

 Then he wrapped me in a towel, carried me into a room, and dressed me

He kissed me on the lips.
"Look at you, kitty." - Tyler said.
Going to the kitchen, as always, i let go of Coe. I was pulled on someone's knees.
"Hey kitty. Would you like to play?" It was Luke.
"I can't. I'm tired." - i said.
"Oh. So come on, you just lie there while we do the rest." - said Luke.
"I don't know." - i said.
I was lifted up in wedding style and carried into the room. He put me on the bed and undressed me.
"You can just lie and there and not move." - said Luke, taking off his T-shirt and kissing me.
Suddenly, someone's hands go around my chest and belly, and hands stroking my ass. Due to fatigue, i could hardly move my body. Closing my eyes, i purred with pleasure. This opened my mouth and Luke could probe him with his tongue. Then we parted with a lot of saliva on our mouths. I was pushed onto the bed and something wet entered me. I gasped.
"Shh, shh. You lie." - said Luke.
Someone was stretching my hole with fingers. I moaned with a little pleasure. Then the fingers disappeared. Something entered into me and i gasped. Bryce fucked my hole. Ryan put his cock in my mouth. Luke played with my nipples.
"Mmmmm mmmmh mmhh." My moan was muffled.
After a few minutes, they both cumed inside me and pulled me out, and i cumed too. I swallowed Ryan's cum.
"Okay guys. My turn." - said Luke. He lifted my legs, placing them on his shoulders, entered me and beat at an average pace.
"Ah. Ah, ah, ah, ah." - i groaned.
My eyes rolled back to my fotehead and my tongue stuck out.
"Oh my god. You're so tight." - moaned Luke.
After three thrusts, he cumed in me, and i a second time. The last thing i felt before falling asleep was Luke slowly pulling his cock out of my hole, making me whimper and lowering my legs.