DayLight (27) Re-Edited

Savannah's P. O. V.

Here I am again sitting at Levi Casino but fully on guard this time. Whatever happened last time couldn't happen this time. Cage... I needed to stay away from him.

"Remember, you don't have to do anything other than be my arm candy. Don't drag me out like last time." Theo said getting up from beside me. "I am going to go mingle with some people. Give me a kiss, your baby daddy is watching"

I look up at him and then his face around to meet mine, and plant my lips on his kissing with full passion well as much as passion I could bring. Theo stood shocked for a couple of seconds but kissed back gripping my waist tightly. Giving my bottom lip a tug he pulled back and whispered in my ear "What was that?"

"Nothing. Just making it more believable."

"Right, sit here."

"Okay, not going anywhere." I had everything planned out no alcohol, no dancing, no Cage. That was my mantra for the night. That was going to keep me sane. "No Alcohol, no Dancing, no Cage."

"That's a good plan but I don't think that's going to work." Cage said slipping into the seat in front of me "Have you thought about what I said?"

Taking a deep breath in, I looked away from him there was no point wasting my breath on him. I sat there hoping he would catch the hint, but being him he sat there staring at me like an idiot. "Go away Cage."

"I will go away when you agree with me that we both need that one night."

My gaze snapped towards him, "I said no. No means no. You can't force me to have sex with you when I don't want to willingly."

He clenched his jaw looking down at his drink, "Fine. I'm sorry."

"Good. Now leave me alone."

"Why are you kissing Theo, like you used to kiss me?" That question caught me off guard

"Excuse me?"

"The want, the passion everything was there when you two were kissing. Are you catching feelings for him Savannah?"

I smirk to piss him off "I mean maybe, he is perfect with Ray, he's good in the kitchen, he's pretty good looking and he doesn't seem like the type to break my heart."

He glared at me, "Don't catch feelings for him otherwise you will have to see him jail every visiting hour you can make."

"Liam has already promised me that he's not going to jail because he is getting blackmailed into helping King so those threats work on me, Mr. Levi. Now leave me alone and go have fun with your fiancé." I spat out at him

His phone began ringing as he was about to say something back making him walk out of the club immediately not looking in my direction once. Thank god.

Cage's P.O.V

In mid-conversation I stormed out of the club, I couldn't stand thinking that someone else was touching her, making a place in her heart other than me. This weird burn was brewing through my chest, it felt as if someone had lit my body on fire. I groaned in frustration, picking up my phone I said "What?"

The person cut the phone as soon as I answered it, "I just needed to get you out of the club." I turned around to find the owner of the voice, Theo

"What do you want?"

He chuckled, walking over to me "Eager are we?"

"Shut up and tell me what you want."