Day Light (44) Re-Edited

Savannah's P.O.V.

After putting Ray down in her crib in the tiny little joint room we made for her, I sigh finally resting my back down on the bed. It has been a long day, with surprises after one another. I even got to mess with Cage a little bit, I wonder what he is doing since he hasn't come to check up on me yet. 

Forcing myself to get up I make my way over to the dresser starting to take off my shirt, to change into something comfy when...

"I didn't expect to come in on a strip show, but I don't mind." Cage came in, ignoring him I continued to mind my own business and grab another shirt to put on. "Come on Savy, I was just joking, you are the light in my life sometimes you are a pain in the ass though."

Raising an eyebrow at him, I kept my back to him, I guess he got irritated because he grabbed my arm roughly and spun me into him. "You know if I get mad, it'll be really hard to please me."

"Who says I want to please you? If I am such a pain in the ass then why are you here Mr

"Who says I want to please you? If I am such a pain in the ass then why are you here Mr. Levi?"

"Because I love you..."

A smile crept onto my face, "Saying I love you doesn't cut it, Cage, show me too..."

Cage looked at me confused until he got what I wanted to say... "Who knew that Savannah Miller would be asking me for sex? I never thought that-" 

I covered his mouth quickly because his voice was getting louder "Shh, keep your voice down. Ray is sleeping in the joint room."

Gently taking my hand off of his mouth he smirked, "Pretty soon, I might have to say that to you but I don't think that you'll be able to."

"Cage..." I whispered blushing to look down, "Shut up."

He chuckled, lifting my face up gently with his finger, before pulling me into a passionate kiss, one that I surrendered myself to a little too quickly... moaning I jumped making him quickly wrap his arms around me. Parting my lips, I moaned into his mouth again as his tongue moved against mine in perfect sync.

Smirking I tugged on his hair knowing that it drives him crazy he mutters, "Fuck," against my lips.

Gently he lays me down on the mattress, as his body hovered over mine, his eyes racked over my body, "I don't think you need your shirt right now," I shrugged off the loose shirt I had on and tugged on his. "It's been way too long, Savy, way too long."

"What are you waiting for then?" 

Desire pooled in his light brown eyes, darkening them as they undressed me, tugging him down by his chain, my hands ran all over his boy, he had been working out a lot. He began to trail kisses down my neck causing me to arch my back taking this opportunity he slipped my shorts off.