a trip to Italy

~With the flicker of a flame, the candle in my heart is ablaze~

~~~~~~

"Dear Diary, today I landed in Italy for a vacation, suggested by my brother. He said since I needed to relax and get out more, I should go to another place and see everything they have to offer. It's so beautiful so far, I hope to see more. 3/18"

Ludwig put down his pen, looking down at his diary. He looked over it to look for any mistakes then closed the book and stood up, grabbing the bag he had hanging on his chair. "Gilbert told me about a cafe he thought I would like, but where is it...?" He thought as he stepped outside and took a deep breath of the fresh spring air. As he walked he took in the beautiful sights and happy people walking around him. The birds chirped and the soft wind blew, blowing some lilies to the German's feet. He stepped over them as he watched the leaves on the tree's move ever so slightly. "Ah, so peaceful." He thought, a small smile forming on Ludwig's lips.

Suddenly, he felt a bump than a heard a thud. "ouch" a young lady said, falling to the ground. Ludwig looked down on her with worry and held out a hand. "Oh gosh, I didn't see you! I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" He said then paused, she looked familiar. The girl took his hand and got up, brushing off her dress. "No, it's my fault. I wasn't looking in front of me." She gave off a slight chuckle then looked up at Ludwig. "You don't seem to be from around here, are you visiting?" She asked. Ludwig broke the stare he had on the girl, trying not to make it any more awkward. "I'm visiting for a break. My older brother said I may like being here for a bit." He rubbed his neck with an awkward smile.

"Do you think you can help me? I'm trying to look for a cafe but I'm not sure where it is."  She nodded with a smile. "Of course! Which one?" Ludwig took out his phone and pulled up a picture of the cafe that GIlbert had sent him. "Oh, just take a left then walked a bit until you see it." "Ah, thank you." He replied with a smile. "No problem." She smiled back "Ciao" She continued to walk with a smile as she hummed quietly to herself, her brown hair and eyes looking beautiful in the way the light hit her. "Ciao" He waved as he started to walk then remembred "I do know her from somewhere." He thought then turned back. "Hey, wai-" He called out but the girl was already gone. "I...didn't even get her name..." He sighed and turned back. "I hope I'll run into her again..." He started to walk once more, going to the cafe to see why Gil thought he would like it so much.

~~~~~~

Chapter 1, A Trip To Italy.

-End-

~~~~~~