A Fun Time?

Sonic's POV

"Hey, Shads?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah?" He looked down at me.

"Why did we visit Tails?" I looked in his eyes.

"I just wanted to be sure about your foot since he knows more than I do," he said and looked in front of him.

"Oh okay," I nodded and was silent for a few minutes.

"What's wrong, Faker?" Shadow asked noticing I looked sad.

"I don't know," I said being honest. I was a little confused myself.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked and looked concerned.

I sighed. "There's a period of time where I just feel sad and don't know why. Nothing would be wrong and I'd just feel like something is," I said and looked at him.

He nodded and made it to the door. I opened the door as Shadow walked in and I closed it. He sat me down on the couch. I took my shoes off and handed them to him and he put them by the door. He came back and propped my foot up and sat on the opposite side of the couch. He turned the TV on and looked at me.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I don't know, cards?" I smiled sheepishly. He looked weirdly at me for a second then got up to get some cards.

I had just started to think about something not important when he came back with the cards. He took them out the box and put it on the table handing me the stack. I took them and shuffled them then dealt out to both of us   then put the rest on the table. We looked at out cards.

"Got any 3's?"

~30 mins later~

"I won!"

"No you didn't, Faker," Shadow crossed his arms annoyed.

"Yes I did! See this!" I said and pointed out my matches.

"You didn't win."

"How did I not?"

"Because you cheated, Faker," he looked at me.

"Nu uh!"

"Uh huh!"

Shadow sighed. "Fine you won, Faker."

"Thank you finally!" I said and smiled.

He just shook his head at me. I crossed my arms and fake poured. He then looked at me and laughed for some reason.

"What's wrong, Faker?" He asked curiously.

"Nothing," I said and looked away from him.

"Just tell me what's wrong."

"Uh uh," I shook my head.

"Fine," he said and jumped on me tickling me.

"S-stop i-it S-shads!" I screeched and tried pushing him off.

He chuckled and stopped and stared at me. I blushed and was panting heavily.

"Will you tell me now?" He asked still on top of me.

"I just wanted to mess with you is all," I said truthfully.

He smiled and rolled his eyes at me. "You're so childish."

"Am not!" I said.

He shook his head. "Yeah sure, Faker."

Then the room fell silent. It was too quiet and was starting to irritate me after a minute. Thankfully Shadow distracted me and took his arms off me. He stared at me again and I was becoming nervous. He was silent and slowly leaned in towards me. I just stared back at him blushing slightly. He kissed me and my eyes shot open. I soon closed them and kissed him back.

He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, his knee supporting his weight. I was too focused on the kiss that I unconsciously wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away much to my disappointment and looked at me blushing and panting a little. I panted too and blushed hard.

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know," he said and got off me. I sat up and could feel the awkward tension as he sat on the opposite side of the couch neither of us looking at the other.

If only we could do that again, I thought sadly and let out a small silent sigh.