Chapter 14

"Whitepaw!" Rainleap shouted and jolted towards me. She picked me up by my scruff, and carried me near the herbs.

Once she laid me down, I yawned. "Are you tired Whitepaw?" The grey-silver Tabby she asked, curiosity, and a worried look in her gaze. I nodded.

"I'm fine," I slowly got up and by the time I knew it, I was on all paws again. I started to pad out of the den, and through the bracken. "Be safe! if you feel tired come see me; I'll give you poppy seeds!" I nodded, "I'll be fine. You should worry more about Stormstar." We all knew it was true. He wasn't acting like himself. "I'll be back soon..." I muttered.

I walked out of the den and in the clearing, only to see there were no cats, except the pretty white she playing with the kits'.

Oakkit; a moulted brown tabby tom, Poppykit; a calico she, and the 'runt' of the litter was Smallkit; a small light brown tabby she.

The three kits chased back and forth, and back and forth, chasing her tail. Berryheart swished her tail, letting the kits chase after it. Her eyes shone with pride, and joy as if she found her place finally within the clan. with her always around to play with the kits', the queens could get peace and quiet while sleeping.

Berryheart turned towards me and said with joy "Want to come play with the kits for a while Whitepaw? That is, until I come back with a mouse." I nodded an padded over.

Speaking of mouse and vole, when was the last time I had any fresh-kill?

"Would you like some fresh-kill?" she asked politely, i nodded respectfully. She padded past, and around the HighStone, until I saw her tail disappear.

The kits' looked up towards me, "What should we do?" The calico she asked, hopefully, and cheerful.

"How about warriors? I heard from Cloverbreeze that it was a fun game for kits' to play," I smiled and the kits' gazed up at me,

"How do we play it?"

"Well, let's say you three are warriors, but from separate clans. The nursery, or make a ring of moss, is your clan camp. The others tried to go into your camp without being seen." I explained to the kits.

"Like this?" spooted kit asked, but soon jumped forward from Smallkit scaring her. Small kit purred softly and dashed behind me. I purred as well.

Soon Berryheart came over with two voles, set one down and pushed it over to me. "So what did you play?" Berryheart asked me before biting into the fresh-kill.

"I thought them how to play warriors," I said as she chewed. The only answer I got was a pur.

"Mouse-dung!" I spat. Berryheart and the kits' looked at me like I was talking fox.

"Uh, sorry. Berryheart you can have my vole. I'm not hungry. I'll see you soon!" I said before jumping up and running off to the kit, an apprentice in the forest that I forgot.

Then I need to talk to Rainleap.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Sorry I this chapter is off topic...
I'm thinking on creating another book... Either on a creepypasta, or on me and my friends... ((Will not be adding personal information!!))

Thanks for reading.
~Sis