Oswald x shy reader

Idk but like wuts his age idc you gonna be like 20 or something idc if your not I'm 13 deal with it

You POV

You were walking with your head held low.you are really shy and hate talking to stangers.you were wearing a gray turtleneck with a darker gray mini skirt with thigh high white socks.your hair has a cute bow in it.
You were to deep in thought so much  that you didn't notice you were walking staight into a person.

!BAM!

"A-ah I'm sorry sir please let me help you up"you said not looking at him just leaving your hand out.you felt a warm,soft,fuzzy feeling on your hand."its ok mam and thank you dor the hand- wow your cute"said a low manly voice.this caused you to look up to see a black and white bunny and he seewas drop dead gorgeous."i-im sorry that just slipped out"the bunny said with a slight blush on his face.i then realize why he was saying it's fine mr.....?"I said hinting for his name"oswald and do you know Mickey's circus?" Bun-err oswald said."nice to meet you I'm (Y/N) and yes I'm kinda a fan"i said "great would you like to come with me to the circus I know how to get back stage"oswald said"sure but how can you get backstage?" You ask curiously."I'll tell you later now come on"oswald said as he gently but quickly grabbed your wrist.

*long time skip because I'm smol,weak,and tired*

Your POV

Wow that show was great and I am about to meet the Mickey mouse I just hope I'm not to shy around him.oswald brought you backstage.
"Hey mick this is my friend (Y/N)"oswald said happily."OH MY GOSH SHES SO CUTE" mickey yelled as he pulled me into a tight yet comforting hug.

*another time skip for the same reason*(also I have a essay to finish for school)

Oswald POV

It's been 5 years since I've met (Y/N)....the kids even started calling her 'mom'.....and I do love her.that it I'm going to tell her how I feel today!I thought as I went around my desktop looking for a pencil to right down what I'm gonna say.after a hour of working on it I finally was satisfied and went to bed.

*next morning*(hi)

"Hey (Y/N)....."

"Yes oswald?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"W-will you be my girlfriend?"

"..."

"You don't have to if you don't want to"

"OF COURSE I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

"REALLY!?!?!"

"Yep!"

With this Oswald grabbed (Y/N) by the waist and kissed her passionately.

And Mickey was fangirling with the kids.

Yay!