bendy x female!inkness!reader

Hi! Made this for my friend dUdEr99 follow them plz they so good at dis :3

(Y/N) POV

The sky was a light blue with white fluffy clouds.Today was the day I move out of my friends house.I packed all my stuff to leave this place.Sorry I'm (Y/N),(Y/N) (L/N).I'm a artist.Sadly I have the dreaded inkness... Anyway right now I'm walking to my hotel with this short cat lady owning it.She is so kawii!

*timeskip to at the hotel*

"Hello mam I'm here to check in my room" I say happy to see the kawii cat again."oh,hello miss (L/N) here are you room keys"said the cat handing me my keys."Thank you have a nice day miss"I said waving while going to my hotel room.when I got to my room I saw 5 other people.A super kawii demon,a cat,a tsundere red cup guy,a kawii pupper,and a kawii blue cup guy."OMFG YOUR SO CUTE"i say as I tackle the demon with a hug.

Bendy POV

A super hot (F/A) just gave me a hug.I felt like my face was on fire,she smelt so good and her hair was so soft."sir your drooling"she said with a cute laugh."S-Sorry"i said wiping away the saliva.I grab her hand and plant a kiss on it "what's the name cutie"."oh a flirt I see and a cute one to I'm (Y/N) (L/N) the (F/A) and you are~" said the girl.Omg she's a flirt too best day ever!"im bendy nice to meet you angel"i say with a wink."as well as for you devil darling"(Y/N) said returning the wink."I'm sorry but I must go now but here" (Y/N) said while giving me a note."bye~"soon after she said that she was gone."wtf was that"cupface said."that was true love bro!"mugs said in a happy tone.while everyone is talking about the scene I open the note.

xxxx-xxxx

Come to my room later~🤭

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND SOMEONE SO AMAZING!!!!then everything went black.

(Y/N) POV

"Ugh..."I groun before throwing up ink again.i wish I could've stayed longer but this dumb illness made me leave.'Good thing its over' I think  while washing up.i hope bendy comes...

Back to bendy POV

I slowly wake up to boris sleeping next to mugs.ship.looks like everyone is asleep.i look at the clock.12:00 AM WHAT THE HELL! I rush to the door and grab my jacket.i was speed walking to her door.i opened the door to see a cute (F/A) sleeping on her bed.she looked so peaceful.i layed down next to her.as soon as I touched her she struggled up close to me.i knew I was blushing but i closed my eyes to drift off to sleep.

May be a part 2 if my deline friend wants one *moves eyebrows* maybe some smut included anyway

BYE!!!!!!