bendy x vampire felix

I did a rp with a friend and someone wanted it as a story soooooo here we go ._.

Nobody's POV

Felix and bendy have known each other for a long time but sadly the quest for the ink machine was just a fake quest.bendy still had the inkillness and felix was bit and contaminated on there journey.felix never told anyone for the fact that his last love left him to die because of it.boris moved in with the cup bros while felix and bendy live together.

Bendy POV

"Hey mr.felix how can we get rid of my inkillness?"I ask mr.felix . I love him but I don't think he feels the same way.(feels like felix get it I'll shut up now) "I might now how to fix it..." felix said with a little sadness in his eyes but a bright smile on his face. "How"i say not wanting to get in his personal life."we turn you into a vampire!" Felix said with a slight blush on his cheeks.what does he mean 'turn me into a vampire'?
"How do we do that mr.felix and how would that help with the inkillness?"

Felix POV

Should I tell him? I mean hes a sweet kid and he would never hurt me right? This is to help him right?
Ok I'm telling him."first off imavampire,second you would be immortal to sicknesses and aging so you can't die by natural causes.though you would still have the inkillness we can make a temporary cure."I said.
"YOUR A VAMPIRE!?!?!" Damn it I fucked up."yes" I say with a frustrated face."are you scared of me now?,very mature" I didn't mean to sound so mean but I just don't want him to leave me."kinda..."bendy said taking a step back."wow guess everyone is going to hate on the 'blood sucking unholy sinner' now huh? Well I'm not like other bitch vampires I care for people and I only drink cow blood or if I can't get any at the moment I take pills to control my hunger.I don't want to hurt others"i say angered by my own words and outburst."i... I never said I hate you..."bendy said with a hint of regret for his earlier actions."but others do...they want me dead..."I say disappointed in myself."THEY WHAT!?!.....who is 'they'?" Bendy said surprised then confused."my...ex tried......tried to..."I couldn't even finish my sentence before I broke down crying from the awful memories.

*Flashback 1*

"Honey I'm a vampire"i said happy to finally tell someone."well in that case why don't we go on a little date then babe" a dark figure said with a smile on his face."sounds great sweetheart"i say as we start heading out to the car.

*Flashback 2*

I don't know why we are in a graveyard but he said that he had a surprise for me.we walk up to a empty grave."bye babe" the dark figure says as he pushes me into the grave."w-why" I manage to say looking up at the dark figure holding a shovel."because I HATE blood sucking unholy sinners."

*Flashback 3*

There he was my lover with a girl.kissing and holding eachother.he must of been cheating.

*back to reality*

"H-hey don't cry"bendy said trying to calm the river from my eyes.i latch on to bendy in sadness and grief."uhhh..."bendy says clearly not knowing what to do.i let go of bendy then try to walk away but fail miserably.i end up falling on my ass while still crying my endless river of salt water."....you don't need him.."
These words stuck far to much to ignore.i look back at bendy looking for answers."then who do I need?" I ask wanting a answer badly."i...someone you trust and care about alot....and someone who feels the same about you.." I look bendy in the eyes while the river of shame finally comes to a end."so....." I could feel my cheeks heat up but ever so slightly."you..?"I say embarrased.bendy blushed a dark cherry red."I m-mean....... I guess"
This made me smile."well I'm glad to have you then"i say while my eyes are dry but pink and puffy."haha that's so cute" I say outloud about him blushing.i immediately regret saying that."I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry"i must of said it a thousand times."its ok".bendy says still blushing a dark red.i build up the courage to get up,kiss bendy on the cheek,then run behind a tree.

THERE WILL BE A PART TWO BUT IM FUCKING FABULOUS DO U MAY WAIT.

I'm sorry I'm tired ŤwŤ