𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ✯

𝗹𝗲𝗼𝗻
------
i really couldn't tell if amaya was truly enjoying the movie. she also wasn't joking when she said she wasn't like them other females. my dick was hard and i was scared to try anything on shorty.

i slick tried to snake my arm around her but i think she caught on, because she moved my arm off of her.

after the whole movie, i took her home. but she also gave me a kiss on the cheek, since i was "so sweet" to take her out.
i was giddy as fuck when she gave me that kiss even though it, wasn't on my lips, of course i didn't let it show, didn't want to seem like a simp.

when i got home i took a shower, and got dressed and ready to work the corners. not on no prostitution type shit, but slanging shit, ya dig?

after i got dressed i walked out the front door and felt the cool night wind hit my skin, i scrunch my face up due to this. i walked down the street swiftly but not suspiciously, i'm just tryna make a few hits before the day is through.

as i'm walking, i notice a regular, i walk up to them. i make some small talk, then they ask the question. "aye youngin, you got some of it on you? i got about $175 on me right now, how much can that get me?" the ask, while scratching their skin, looking fucking crazy. i simply nod my head before slipping a baggy with 14 kilograms of crack in it to them, in return they slipped me the $175 dollars.
throughout the rest of the night, i made about 2 more hits, and came home with about $358 dollars. business was slow tonight, but it's cool.
on a good night i make about $800-$1000, a normal night is $500 at least, and a night like tonight is just a slow night.

i thought about starting to sell to the kids at my school, but i think the wannabe gangsta white boys are already handling that, all they sell is weed and cough syrup, simple shit, soft shit.
they don't know shit about that coke game.

i remember when i was 11, i sold my first rock of crack. im 19 now and i've sold way more since then, and i've made almost $37,500,472 dollars since then as well.

when i made it back home i took another shower and hid the remaining drugs in my sock drawer. i plopped on my bed then flipped open my phone. "3:45 am", i read on the dimly lit screen, i began to wonder if i texted amaya would she be awake right now? i also saw that my homeboy, J, hit me up about a party about an hour ago.
————
𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝑗𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑠𝑜𝑛

age: 18 traits: crazy, wild, loud —————-i highly doubt the party still going on, so i turned my phone off after putting on the charger and went to bed

age: 18
traits: crazy, wild, loud
—————-
i highly doubt the party still going on, so i turned my phone off after putting on the charger and went to bed.
::::::::::::::::::::
i woke up, since a nigga got school, and took a hot ass shower. i got out, did my hygienes and got dressed, i had on a blue and white stripped shirt with some light blue jeans. i also had on some white forces, and around my neck was my gold chain. and tucked in my hip was my 9mm. i headed out the door and got in my car, before i started it up, i texted amaya, asking if she wanted a ride. she said no, so i drove to school.

when i arrived all the thirsty bitches and jealous niggas stood and stared like always, then my eyes caught J, i walked up to him before us two walked into the school.

for some reason when we walk into the school everyone stops what they're doing just to look at us, this ain't no damn "Mean Girls", i send the niggas who was staring a mean ass mug and a wink to the thirsty hoes. everyone knows who the fuck me and j is, me and j have been running shit since preschool, ever since it's just been history.

me and j got different home rooms and classes so we split. school be boring as fuck, but i still manage to keep my grades up to par because i can't run around here being dumb, and because i gotta fulfill the court requirements and shit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
this shit is so bad