𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ᴥ

𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚎
------------------
i finally gave it up. i gave it to leon.
i'm not upset, i'm actually happy my first time was with him. it's been a few days since we spoke though. i ain't been on social media so ain't no telling what i've missed. i was thinking about pulling up on his moms to see what was going on, because leon hasn't been returning my calls or anything of the sort.

that nigga prolly just wanted a quick buss...and i was dumb enough to give it to him...

we didn't use protection and he did buss in me, but i'm not worried about that as of now. i need to go find my nigga.

i get out of bed and stumble over towards the bathroom, i feel nauseous. i run to the toilet and throw up. "prolly them fuck ass tacos my mom made last night...", i mumble to myself. i strip out of my clothing then get into the shower.

after about 30 minutes i get out and have a urge to throw up again, i throw up then get dressed. i wash my mouth out then grab my keys.

i get in the car and turn on the radio, "Confessions Part II" by, Usher starts bumping.

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I can say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man I'm throwed and I don't know what to do
I guess I gotta give you part two of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it then I gotta tell it all
Damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so throwed and I don't know what to do
But to give you part two of my confessions

i sing along as i drive to his house.

when i pull up, his car is gone. i park then walk towards they front door.

when the door opens an beautiful older looking brown skin woman stands before me. "Who are you?", she says. she looks like she's been crying, she has bags under her eyes, her hair is a mess.

"oh, excuse my manners, uhm i'm amaya, amaya lenise, leon's girlfriend..", i said nervously.

"You haven't heard the news?", she said while her eyes began tearing up.

"What news? Is his momma crackhead or something?"...i think to myself.

"Sweetness I think you're gonna wanna come in and take a seat..", she said as she lead me into her home while crying.

we took a seat on their couch before me told me what happened.

———————————————
𝗟𝗲𝗼𝗻 - 4 days ago

It's like 2 am, but Im hungry as fuck. I get up from off my couch and go to my room and get my gun. I put a hoodie on and some jeans with my black AF1s, I text Amaya and tell her I love her before I head out.

I pull up to the store and see them, my mom gave me a picture of the niggas that hit at my dad, I put on my hood before approaching him and his crew.

I whip out my glock, cock that bitch before releasing 5 bullets, hitting him and his friends in their necks and heads. I put my gun on my hip before I hurry and get in my car and drive off.

I drive my car to a deserted area then call the police and report my car stolen so they can't track my car back to me.

I walk for a while before I see a bus stop. There's a nigga standing there and he look familiar. I shrug him off and mind my business, I get on the bus.

I get off by the hospital my dad is in, when I get off the bus to cross the street, it feels like someone is following me.

When I get to the emergency parking lot I turn around and see the nigga from the bus stop. I frown before everything goes black.

—————————————
𝗟𝗲𝗼𝗻 - yesterday

Turns out it was one of them fuck ass niggas that I shot at the party's folks. That nigga shot me in my head. Slowly I feel my brain regaining strength. I miss Amaya, and my momma. My mom came to visit but I can't talk, I want to talk. I can move, blink and some mo shit.

I'm sleeping until I open my eyes and see the nigga that tried to kill me 3 days ago. I feel my face expression turn into a smug look. That nigga walks over towards all the plugs. The shit that's keeping me alive...he pulls em out the wall. Everything except for the monitor that keeps track of my heart, I feel myself slowly shutting down.

A tear begins to flown down my cheek, Amaya, Dad, Mom, Perry, and the rest of em'. I'm gone miss y'all. I close my eyes and go to sleep.

————————————-
𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚎 - present day

i fall to my knees and begin to cry my heart out. she tries to help me up but i can't. the love of my life is gone..

after us chatting it up about him while crying our eyes out for an hour, i tell her about how i've been throwing up excessively since i gave my virginity to leon.

"Babygirl, are you sure you ain't pregnant?", she asks.

fuck i didn't even think of that...

we talk it over a little before she says she'll ride with me to go get a test.

when we get back to the house, i walk into the bathroom while quietly sobbing. i pee on one stick then the other one since i got two.

after waiting for fifteen minutes, i look at the sticks. they both have two lines on them. i break down in tears before grabbing the sticks and running out and showing his mom.

"I'm gone be a granny!?", she says before we begging to cry together.
———————————
this is the last chapter but i'm gonna go over most of the chapters and extend them and fix them.

thank you guys for 3k reads by the way! i love all of you <3 very greatful thank you!! i might keep the story going and make a spin off but idk yet 😳