𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 ✯

leon
————-
After I'm done pissing, I go to her living room. I turn on the tv, before my phone starts ringing, I flip it open and put it up to my ear.

"THAT BITCH WILL HAVE TO SEE ME, THATS ALL IMMA SAY", Isa's voice boomed through her end of the line. I cant with the bullshit right now so I flipped my phone closed.

Yeah shut up hoe.

I hurry and tell Amaya that she just called, still shit talking after she got her ass beat.

"Well just let that bitch know, I don't plan fights, when I see I'm just gone see her.", she said back.

I sighed then shook my head and walked back into the living room.
"These females be crazy damn", I thought to myself.

I really like how Amaya carries herself. She ain't a hoe, most likely a virgin. I hope. Even if she wasn't, ion give that much of a fuck. She is very out of the mess, unless it comes to her.

I'm happy that she finally agreed to start talking to me. I even told moms about her, my mom said she ain't seen me that happy about a girl in a while.

After Amaya finishes up and out the shower, she gets dressed and comes to the living room and sits next to me. Closer than usual, she lays her head on my shoulder and on the inside, a nigga geeked.

Ain't felt this way in a long time fasho. I smile on the inside, she makes me so happy, when I'm around her I don't gotta think about killing niggas and slanging dope and shit.

Speaking of slanging dope, my ole man want me to fuck some nigga up, he supposed to had hurt one of dudes homies or some shit. I ain't ask no questions, just finna do what I gotta do.

Amaya snapped me out of my thoughts when she interlocked her fingers with mine. She did it as if she was scared of my hand or something, and if she scared of my hand she gone be terrified of my dic-

I simply just look down at our hands, that are holding each other before turning back to the tv.
Sooner or later, Amaya fell asleep, so I carried her to her room and put her in her bed and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead before making sure my gun was tucked in jeans.

I go home and change clothes, because I got shit to do, for real.
I make sure I wear all black except for my shirt,

I zip up my jacket, tie my shoes, put on some black latex gloves, and head out

I zip up my jacket, tie my shoes, put on some black latex gloves, and head out. As I'm walking, the wind is damn near burning my face. I take my time to get to the location the young nigga supposed to be at.

When I get there, I see him lacking, I swiftly grab my pocket knife, and walk up behind ole boy, and shank em a few times.

I made sure to only slightly puncture a major organ, just to let it be known that I'd kill him if I wanted to.

But I didn't kill him. Because I wasn't asked to do that.

I watch the nigga scream and shout, I simply walk away swiftly, but not suspiciously. After I got a good enough distance I slide the knife into my pocket and take my gloves off and shove em into my pocket as well.

I made it home safely. I was glad that I made it home safe, I saw my mom was sitting on the couch when I got home.

"Hey Lala.", my mom says to me as I make my way to the kitchen.
"Hey mama, where dad at?", I asked while grabbing my soda from out the fridge.

"Oh he said he had something to do, you know how his work is. But I'm here!", she said gleefully.

"Also tell me more about this, Amaya, girl. She sounds nice and good for you, but I don't want you to put her in danger with all that street crap." she said.

"Gone on mom, I'm tired, I'll tell you later. Goodnight I love you." I told her as I left the kitchen and went to the living room and kissed her cheek. I went to my room and closed the door.

I get on my phone and look at the time. It's 11:57 pm. I flip open my phone and dial Amaya number.

"Why're you up so late?", she says.

"Same reason why up so late.", I said playfully.

We are on the phone until about 3 in the morning before she falls asleep and so do I. My phone died and ended the call.

———————
word count: 804
honestly i don't know what to do with this anymore- SIKE something will happen in the next chapter i guess so b excited also plz comment bc i will reply