𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 ⁂

ʟᴇᴏɴ
----------
"Fuck", i mumble under my breath as shorty is ridding my shit. Ion even know what her name is, she good but it just don't feel right.
   She moaning and shit is turning me off tho, because she ain't Amaya. I let her cum before I leave out the room after fixing myself back up and throwing away the now, used condom. As soon as I walk out, the loud ass music is louder, once again. I felt guilty for some reason. Me and Amaya aren't together, but I want her. I sound like a simp right now, man I'm prolly not the only nigga she talking to tho...
I made my way outside of the party because that shit was getting lame as fuck. As I'm walking home to my house, because I'm too fucked to drive. What if I called Amaya? Would she answer? It's only like 12:43, she'd be awake hopefully?
With my intoxicated mind, I flip open my phone and dial her number. I memorized it, for moments like this. The phone rang and rang, before the 5th ring, I heard her cute sleepy voice answer the phone.
"What the fuck you callin me for?" she said softly, not even sounding intimidating. "Sowwy, babygirl I need ya tah comen pick ah young nigga up or sum, I'm drunk ahs hell gur- Buh aye! Aye doh- Blood yoo coot ash hell an I owe yo ass fasho!", slurred my words even more due to me being nervous.
"What street you on?", she said with a slight minor attitude. I gave her the street name and in less than 10 minutes she was there.
••••••••••••••••
The car ride was awkward and quiet. "What were you doing out here?", Amyas soft voice asked me. "I wahat this lil party thang ya dig?", I said before laughing a bit. "I don't know where you live, so I'll just take you back to my house. Is that ok?", she asked, her voice was so cute when she first woke up. I simply nodded my head in response.
When we arrive to her house, I step out of the car and stumble to her front door. Damn she really ain't gone help a nigga out in his times of need? Shorty cold for real. "Where yo moms at?" I quietly asked her, never know now and days, shorties be setting niggas up and shit.
"She at work, why?", she said before walking towards the back of her house, I followed behind her.
She turned and walked into a room, it was probably hers or something but it wasn't too big or too small, it had a bay window & a lil couch thang. She grabbed some blankets and pillows out of her closet and made up the couch as if it was a bed, it was cute. "So that's where you'll be sleeping, if you need anything, the kitchen is down the hall and the bathroom is in the hallway on the left side of my door, goodnight Leon.", she said quickly before taking off her slippers and laying in her bed.
"The fuck Im supposed to wear?", I began to think to myself. "In the closet by the end of the hall, there's boy clothes and shit like that, so...", she drifted off. I was a little curious as to why she had some nigga clothes just laying around, but I grab the shit from out the closet, then head to the bathroom and take a shower. When I finished my shower, I plopped down on the uncomfortable ass mini couch.
"This shit feel like concrete!" , i thought to myself. Maaaannnn, Imma jus have to deal i guess. Slowly I drifted off to sleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••
𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚎
———————-
honestly i don't know why i brought this nigga back to my place, but then again i'm sure he was too drunk to tell me his own address. i feel like i did a good deed for someone, and first thing in the morning, after i take my shower and eat and shit, we're getting that nigga car from the house the party was at.

after i wake up, i look over at the couch and see Leon, sleep...still. this nigga could prolly sleep all day, unh unh...

i grab an outfit out of my dresser before heading in my bathroom in the hall. after i finish all that, i get dressed in a green jogger outfit, with my uggs and a white headband.

it's about 5:00 in the morning so, i'm trying to hurry up, i have shit to do today

it's about 5:00 in the morning so, i'm trying to hurry up, i have shit to do today. after that, i eat a pop-tart before waking this nigga up. "aye dude, get up!" i quietly yelled. "Damn b ok!", he harshly said back, i flinched...of course.
"cool it, all that yelling and shit..", i damn near mumbled back, every time he raised his voice, even a tiny bit towards me, it scares me. his voice is so deep and intimidating.

After we're all ready, we go and pick up his car.

"What you got goin on today?", his deep voice spoke to me while we stood outside by his car,
"nothing much, why?", i softly replied. "Aight coo, I wanna hang wit you today.." he said while smirking at me.

————-
word count: 869
this shit is ass hole dot com