ACT ONE

I'm thinking about the first time
we looked into each other's eyes. Not
the first meeting, no, the first look
behind the facade. Behind the person who pretends to be someone he is not, just to please the other.

((this is my trailer, i made this, pls do not steal))

    Honey's voice rang throughout the room; hands tightly in a fist and her jaw set, the girl glowers at her partner. “After all this time, after everything we've been through– It was all a lie? Do I mean anything to you?” Her voice barely cracks as her glassy eyes cast down.

   “I—” Honey scoffs abruptly, her hand flying up to stop the person from advancing toward her. “No, just– save it. I know how you really feel now. Maybe when we're older and more mature, we can look back at this but for now. Please just leave me alone.

    Honey's chest rises as her hands and shoulders shake with every sob that escaped her chapped lips, tears sliding down her cheeks only to blow away from the light wind that seemed to pick up.

    “And— Cut! That was fantastic! Honey, you are a magnificent actress and Tori? Amazing! Good job, we're done for today so I'll see you all this friday for the play.” Sikowitz claps from the audiences seats, sipping on a coconut in amazement.

    “Thank you.” Honey monotonously, bowing before she spun on her heel and raced back stage. Grabbing her bag, Honey swung it over her shoulder and walked outside; taking in a large amount of fresh air.

· PART ONE ·
SEASON ONE – ???
VICTORIOUS