Sneak Peek: Taehyung!?

You wanted answers. You wanted to know the truth. You wanted to know what was wrong with Tae.... And How this Pet Shop wasn't normal or the Vet either....

"Noona! Stop! It's Me!!", He said hiding in your fluffy blanket.
You held down your big ruler and removed the blanket to see his face.... Doe eyes... White Blonde Fluffy Hair... White cat ears and a tail!? Wait....

"TAEHYUNG!?!!"

"I need answers!! Now!!!", You say as you grab Seokjin's collar looking at him with your eyes.

It was all so new to you about your cat turning into a human... But it was a journey you had to take for the person you love and care about.

"Okay Y/N what is going on!? And why did you need my clothes!?", Jungkook says.

"Noona.....", Taehyung grabs your chin and looks at you with his lovely eyes.
"I want to do this.... Together".

Hai Guys!!! Unfortunately I cannot upload a new episode due to my personal life! So better words I'm busy! 😅
So I guess you all are looking at me like:
"WTH AUTHOR NIM WHAT KIND OF BIRD DOES THAT!?"
But hear me out okay!?

The reason why all these Animals are having these conditions is because they are becoming Human! All these Animals came from Seokjin's Pet Shop and they are magical!

I hope you guys don't think I'm "Crazy" because I'm not. I really love writing and I love BTS and I just want to express my creations!
Everyone is a little goofy in their own special way!~ Even BTS!  
Literally.

I will be uploading a long episode on Saturday so be prepared! 😁 Thank you guys for liking my book and giving me a chance! I'm so honored!

Love you Guys, Stay Positive!, God Bless You! Bye!!!✌️💜