Heat (Part 2)

"Well!? Y/N I'm waiting for my answer.", Jungkook said as he stares at you with his dark doe eyes. Damn.

"Noona! Kick him out before I go nuts.", Taehyung says as he glares at Jungkook just like his eyes. Dark and Dull.

You feel anxious towards your body in every minute, every second, the clock does it's annoying ticking making it worst! As you were about to say something, Jungkook speaks before you.

"Whatever.", He says as he runs fingers threw his hair. "I don't have time for Mr Perm Here."

"YOU LOOK LIKE A RABBIT WITH UGLY JACKED UP TEETH YOU A**HOLE!"

You gasped when you heard Taehyung say that out of his mouth. When did he learn curse words!?

//Flashback #1//
Y/N: F***!!! NO!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! THEY CANCELLED THE NEW EPISODE ON LORE OLYMPUS!? F***!!!

Cat Taehyung: .....

//Flashback #2//

Y/N: *on the phone* That's some wack a** stuff Jina there's is no way in hell that I will go to the party with you *pets Taehyung*

Cat Taehyung: ....

//Flashback #3//

Y/N: *paints toes and bumps into table making nail polish bent* AHH!! F*** ME!!! S***!!!

Cat Taehyung: ....

(Present)

..... Yeah I do not know where he got that from. You finally get out of your head and get stand in between of them.

"Okay guys, We can work this out you both just need some explanations."

Jungkook glares at Taehyung. Taehyung glares at Jungkook back.

Then it hits you.
"How about you two go out today together!~ and hang out~", You smile to them.

"No way Noona!-", He stops as you run your fingers threw his hair. He purrs at the tingling Feeling of your love and affection.

"Please?~", You say as you hug him and cuddle your face into his neck. "Do it for Noona~", You kiss his chin.

Taehyung blushes and clears his throat and runs in your room to get ready.

"Do I have to take him?.", Jungkook says.

"Yep!~"

TBC!~ 💜✌️🐯🤟🐰

Thank you so much for the 1.12k likes!~ I used to think My Cat Boyfriend won't get any views but clearly I am wrong! Thank you guys so much for the love and support~ And Just for the 1.2k likes I am going to do two special Episodes~ One is going to be A Dynamite Episode and a Interview episode with the Whole Cast of My Cat Boyfriend stay tuned and make sure have those notifications up! I am busy during the week but I will promise you guys it won't take long! For the Interview episodes I'm looking for 15 likes on this Episode! Bye and Thank you!~