The New You

You're in the Living Room so confused on what is going on. Meanwhile a new person who is naked criss cross applesauce on the floor, is playing with a ball of yarn. Yep. That's Taehyung.

It took you 30 minutes to distract him while you had to figure out a plan. It was so weird seeing a guy with cat Ears and a tail going around the house saying: "What's this?"

The first thing you needed was. Clothes. You go in your room and find the biggest shirt you have.

"Taehyung~~", You say as you walk slowly to him as he looks up with a string of yarn in his mouth.

Taehyung crawls over to you looking like you like he always did during those times you needed him the most. You lift his muscular arms on and put the oversized shirt on him.

He stares at the shirt as satisfaction and wonder to him and looks at you again. It was so awkward. Your Cat is Human. Your Cat is Human. Now your cat is clinging onto your leg and rubbing his face purring on it.

"Taehyung I have to go get something-"

"No Noona don't leave me alone again!!~", he says as he clings onto your leg tighter as you try to go to the door.

You look at your car keys Taehyung likes to play with. You picked the keys up and his ears perked up fast. You swing the keys slowly back and forth and throw the keys on the couch.

"KEYS!!~" Was all you heard when you ran and closed the door.

You ran out of the apartment building that belonged to the Girls all the way to the apartment building that belonged to the boys at your College. You walk into the Building and you see the Guys playing Poker and stare at you.

"What do you need?", A guy said staring at you.

"I'm trying to look for my friend umm.. Jeon Jungkook?"

"Oh Jungkook? He's upstairs third floor Room 31", The guy says going back to his game.

You look around and find the Elevator and walk inside. You look for a button and you see a button that says "3".

You press the button and wait to your destination.

(...)

You knock on Jungkook's door. You hear footsteps and a couple of seconds he opens the door. He rubs his eyes and looks at you.

"Morning!"

"Y/N what are you doing here it's 8 in the morning..." He says as he closes his eyes while listening to you.

"I need to your clothes."

Jungkook's eyes shoot wide open and looks at you.

"You need my What?"

Hope you enjoyed the Episode of My Cat Boyfriend!~ And make sure to check out my other story Black Swan which is also a Taehyung FF!~ I will be planning to do a Jungkook FF real soon so hang in tight Guys!~

Love you Guys, God Bless you and Be Positive!!~ 💜💜🐰🐯🤘✌️