I Hate You.

{Jungkook's P.O.V}
After we left Y/N's apartment, I needed to go and shop for some new clothes. I put my face mask on because I want my face to be covered.

All the thoughts are running threw my head about who this guy is. Why was he in Y/N's place and what were they doing?.

I felt like I was being overprotective but still. I am not letting him get in the way to let me ask out Y/N. The whole reason I needed new clothes was because the College is having a 70's party so I wanted to look my best especially in front of Y/N.

I turn around to look at Mr. Perm, my eyes widened when I see a bunch of cats following us- Well him.

"What did you give them Cat Nip?.", I said glaring at him.

"No! They are just following me! Mind your business Rabbit. So I don't get a Disease from you.", He says.

Man, I hate his ass.

{Taehyung's P.O.V}
We walked in a store filled with Cloths Y/N wears! Or should I say C-clothes? Clothes! Yeah! The Rabbit boy was looking at a lot of Black Clothes meanwhile I look around the place.

Suddenly Something very beautiful I saw it said "Gucci" I walk down the aisle as every title glowed in Gold.
I saw amazing cloths- clothes I haven't seen before.

It was so new to me I didn't know what to say or do! I suddenly start grabbing clothes that I want.

{Jungkook's P.O.V}
Finally after minutes later I finally found a perfect outfit for the 70's party.

I turn to see Perm Guy litterally have two piles of clothes of Gucci! He can't be serious.
"You can't be serious. Are you buying that?."
"Buy?", He said.
"Do you have Money? Cash? Credit Card?"
He gasps like he understood and goes in his pocket to take out a cat toy.

"That's not money."
He raises his brow in confusion, as I sigh I knew Y/N wanted me to treat him nice.

"Put all that stuff back and pick out one outfit you want.", I said.

{Taehyung's P.O.V}
HE CAN'T BE JOKING!? I LIKE ALL OF THESE CLOTHES! ONE!? ONE!? HOW ABOUT 98 OUTFITS I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!

{Jungkook's P.O.V}
I hate him. I hate the way he operates in the head. I hate that he lives with Y/N and I don't know what is going on. Just wondering basically hoping he hasn't been dating her...

(Author's P.O.V: Y/N)
You sit on the couch watching TV, scrolling threw Pinterest while eating some Spinage Toast.

The sun is shinning, The plants are growing, The Memes are Fresh. You're skipping threw Daisy's until you realized that you have to get Taehyung more Cat food if he can eat it. You finish your breakfast, take a shower, and head out.

(...)

Walking down the Street, You see a man walking to the store he has been gone for. You watched as you see his hand going in his pocket and opening the door. One angle to see. One angle to look at the man.

"Seokjin."

TBC!~ 💜✌️🐯🤟🐰 And guys just to let you know the Dynamite Special is the Season Finale for My Cat Boyfriend then the interview episode~ If you want to find out what is going to happen next give me 13 stars on this Episode to find out new characters and new experiences coming soon~