Chapter 1: Welcome to the Hotel

Foxyminion and Bendy got in the Hotel Bendy: *He looks around* "This hotel is cool"
Foxyminion: "Yeah but we are having this vacation from our adventurers for a few year's"
Bendy: "Yeah that's true" *Intall Hellen comes in* Hellen: "Welcome you two to Last Resort Hotel"
*Foxyminion look at her blushes then Bendy looks at him* Bendy: "Dude....... are you okay?"
Foxyminion: *He stop blushing* "Y-Yeah Bendy"
Hellen: "Hehe~ I'll take you guy's to your room's"
Foxyminion and Bendy: "Okay"
*Hellen,Bendy and Foxyminion goes to the fifth floor* Hellen: "So your guy's room's are here"
Bendy: "Okay thanks"
Foxyminion: "Yeah thanks Hellen"
Hellen: "No problem"
*Foxyminion winks at her and Hellen blushes then Foxyminion and Bendy goes to their room's*
Hellen mind: "Am i in love......." *She can feel it* "yep but i'll tell the girl's about it and we can share him hehe~"

*Later that night*

*Bendy was walking to the bathroom in the hall but he ran into Nikki,Lindsey and Ginny,Chambrea,Hellen Gravely,Serpci & DJ Phantasmagloria* Bendy: "Oh hi girl's how are you doing here?"
Nikki: "We're just doing something with you"
Bendy: "Okay?" *Serpci back stab him* Serpci: "Hehe~"
Bendy: "W-Why did you do this to me i-i'm a boy?"
Nikki,Lindsey and Ginny,Chambrea,Hellen Gravely,Serpci & DJ Phantasmagloria: "We're going to be he's new partner then you ink demon~"

*The next day*

*Foxyminion wakes up then he leaves the room and goes to the second floor to the kitchen but we sew Nikki,Lindsey and Ginny,Chambrea,Hellen Gravely,Serpci & DJ Phantasmagloria* Foxyminion: "Oh hi girl's" *He look Hellen holding a cup of coffee* "is that for me?"
Hellen: "Yes" *She give it to him*
Foxyminion: *He takes it* "Thank you" *He goes back to his room*
Nikki: "I hope it work's...."
Ginny: "It well Nikki but i think we have a long night tonight to get him at night time"
Serpci: "She's right"
Hellen: "Don't worry girl's we'll get him tonight~ 😈"
*Nikki,Lindsey and Ginny,Chambrea,Hellen Gravely,Serpci & DJ Phantasmagloria yandere giggles*

*Instill it's night time and Foxyminion hear noises outside from his room*

Foxyminion: What... the... hell... *He walks out of his room and see 5 girl's bloody yandere from the hallway then he's scared* "W-What's going on here?!"
Nikki,Lindsey and Ginny: "We just want you..... all of us~"
*Chambrea,Hellen Gravely,Serpci & DJ Phantasmagloria giggle then he got scared* Foxyminion mind: I need get the hell out of here" *He try to run from the girl's from the hallway intall he see the laundry shout then looks at at the girl's* Foxyminion: "😓" Chambrea: "You can't run away from us because we're keeping you here forever~" *He look at the laundry shout then he opens it and goes to the Basement 1 floor then Nikki,Lindsey and Ginny,Chambrea,Hellen Gravely,Serpci & DJ Phantasmagloria goes to the fifteenth floor and Hellen turn on her security cameras from the hotel*

*Meanwhile*

*Foxyminion wake up and see Bendy's shadow in the darkness* Foxyminion: "Bendy?" *He walks out of the darkness snd show himself from the light*
Bendy: "Yes?"
Foxyminion: "How are you alive i thought the girl's kill you but your not a girl?"
Bendy: "I'm made out of ink"
Foxyminion: "Oh yeah... oops"
Bendy: "Before the girl's killed me but i am made out of ink then i got down here."
Foxyminion: "Well least it answers that question but they locked the main entrance of the hotel and i feel like they're watching us 😓"
Bendy: "Come on man you've played Luigi's Mansion and i'll be surprise if Luigi is in this hotel"
Foxyminion: "Yeah let's try to find him" *He grab a flashlight from my ink tank* "let's go"
Bendy: "Okay"
*They go and try to find Luigi*

-----------------------------------------------------------
That was the first chapter of then book and it's like the same thing like Bendy and the Ink Machine chapters and also you have Dark Deception music in the background if you want to read this