Chapter 3: Everything goes down hill

*Foxyminion was in 11th floor past out then he starts to wake up*
Foxyminion: *He wakes up slowly* "Ugh..... my head........ what happened....... *He got up* well there's one thing i well do....... press on...... i'll try to see to find a way out"

*Nikki,Lindsey and Ginny see him on the camera then they use their magic to their floor like a maze when Foxyminion open the door then he's in a different room in the floor*
Foxyminion: "What in the hell?!"
Nikki,Lindsey and Ginny: "Hehe~"

*Then he got to the elevator from different rooms* *Foxyminion mind: That was like a fun house or something*
Foxyminion: "I guess i'll go to the........ 4th floor" *He press the button*

*Hellen is patting her cat while watching him*
Hellen: "Hehe~ Foxyminion i know your trying to escape but you can't~" *She put her cat down and Poulterkitty goes to her bed and lay there*
Serpci: *She looks at the cat* "So....... Hellen um....... what are you going to do with your cat?"
Hellen: "Well i'm planning to have her do something but i don't know just yet"
Serpci: "Oh okay"

*Instill Foxyminion got to the 4th floor and he hears music playing*
Foxyminion: "Huh...? I hear music but i don't know wear it coming from" *He find a audio log from Amadeus Wolfgeist then he play's it* Amadeus Wolfgeist: "As  musician is hard time playing music when there's distracting going on but hey who am i to judge but i well tell Hellen about it but again... she's a yandere and so the girl's are yandere two then i feel like i'm going to tell everyone about it"
*The audio log stops*
Foxyminion: "Huh.... okay *He goes to the auditorium and he sees Melody Piannissima playing the piano then he walks up to her* Foxyminion: "Melody?"
Melody Piannissima: *She stops playing then looks at him* "Oh hey Foxy"
Foxyminion: "Why are you here?"
Melody Piannissima: "I've invited here but it was a trick"
Foxyminion: "Yeah same with me and Bendy"
Melody Piannissima: "So..... why are you here?"
Foxyminion: "Well...... i just want to have someone to escape this hotel with me"
Melody Piannissima: *Thinks and she holds he's hand* "Alright.... i'll go with you"
Foxyminion: "Okay"
*They go to the elevator*
Foxyminion: "He looks at her Mind if we go to the 8th floor Melody?"
Melody Piannissima: "Yeah i don't mind" *Foxyminion press 8th floor button*

*Meanwhile with the girl's sees Foxyminion with Melody Piannissima and they are mad*
Nikki: "How is she here?"
Serpci: "I don't know but i have a feeling that she loves him"
Lindsey: "Then Serpci,me,Nikki and Ginny well stop her"
Hellen: "Good idea girl's *She turns her chair to look at Nikki,Lindsey,Ginny and Serpci* we well stop her because let's have Nikki stops the elevator then i'll use my microphone to talk with them and haveLindsey and Ginny make the elevator down fast to Basement 2 and then Serpci well take Melody Piannissima way"
Nikki,Lindsey,Ginny and Serpci: "Okay"

*Foxyminion and Melody Piannissima are still in the elevator but then the elevator stops moving by Nikki then we got scared*
Nikki: "Hehe~"
Foxyminion: "W-What just h-happened?!"
Melody Piannissima: "I...... I don't kn-know"
*Then Hellen comes on the speakers*
Hellen: "I know way your here Foxyminion.... because me and girl's love you but you are with Melody Piannissima well then....... your going to....... die!"
*Then Lindsey and Ginny got the elevator go down fast to Basement 2 when it got to Basement 2 then Foxyminion was knockout again and Melody Piannissima tries to wake him up and then Serpci take her way*

-----------------------------------------------------------
That was Ch.3 and it's knida of a first appearance Poulterkitty so...... yeah and have this chapter with Crazy Carnevil music