Jack Frost x Reader ❄

Rise of the Guardians
Jack Frost x Guardian! Reader
Safe and Sound pt.2

You woke up from being curled up in a ball. The world was quiet, not a sound to be heard. But you felt the presence of multiple others around you. Small hands touching your arms and your bear feet. Your eyes slowly fluttered open, as empty faces stare back at you. Rubbing your eyes, you got up. You were in the middle of what looked like an empty school, that has been closed for almost forever. As you were about to walk away, a small hand tug at your long feathery white dress. You crouched down to there level and spoke quietly. "Now, who are you?" The voices of jingling bells played on to your ears, but between ringing there was a language that you could understand. "Okay, so your the Willows? Like the tree?" The children nodded in response and began telling you to go outside. You took small steps to the outside, it was as if you knew the direction of the building by heart. But when you tried to push the door open, your hands fazed right through. The Willow spirits followed you at your heels. Looking down, you spoke to the Willows as if they were children. They had wooden empty faces, beautiful white robes, and feathery white wings with a halo. Like small angels. It was night and you could hear the sounds of the night here. Listening to them, you heard them say something along the lines of look up. So you did. The full moon, glowed down upon you, whispering a very important thing that you had lost. 

"My name. . . Is (Y/n) (L/n), the Guardian Angel. But Mister Moon, what am I supposed to do?" The Willows answered your question. They had followed you all around and told you, that you helped the Sandman protect children's dreams, but you were also there when they had needed you most, whenever they are in danger. You could feel the tingling sensation of names calling upon you, many of them as the moon smiled up in the sky. The Willows were all waiting, as the clear sound of a bell was calling out to you guys. You sent a Willow to each sound of a bell or when you had a feeling past a house. You walked across the empty streets in you bear feet, picking up trash and throwing it away in the near by trashcan. The world needed to be safer for the children to play around. You looked inside a house, and saw a mother speaking to her child. 

You pressed your face against the cold glass, listening in. "Don't worry honey, there are no monsters under the bed. You have your guardian angels to protect you." The mother had said in a soothing voice. The child had curled up under the covers, worried. "But what if they don't come?" The mother smiled, and went next to the table. There she rang a crystal bell. You felt the tingling sensation in your fingertips. "Now, I called them, they should be here. Don't worry now." You moved your face away from the window as the kid turned to it in awe. "Mom! She's outside!" You looked in shock, this was the first day you had been back, and you already had so many people that could see you. The mom smiled and spoke, before leaving the room. "Now right you are. If you sleep now she can protect you while you sleep. Now goodnight baby. I love you." She winked at you before closing the door. The child had fallen asleep as soon as he knew you were by his side. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew by as the man of sand appeared. He pulled open the window and the dream sand decorated the room. It flew and settled all around you. With a smile, he waved at you as he left the boy dreaming of the sea, and sailing all around the world. You began to walk to whenever you were called, watching over the children who slept. 

(Intense time skip)!!!

It has been years since you had done this. You had slowly learn about your powers and what each thing you can do. Your wings weren't decorations, you could fly with a few flaps of your wings. When you were mad, you grabbed your halo and threw it at a tree. That's how you figured out that your halo seemed to act like a boomerang, except instead of knocking down people it would catch them like handcuffs. On days that you felt lonely, you created birds, many different birds of sizes. You also had a shield of white magic, but only for a few seconds and it takes a while to recharge. You found that one out when protecting a child from falling out of a tree. It was a snowy winter day, a man was letting his son out to play in the snow. You were watching from the tree, trying to hide. You really didn't mind the attention that the children gave you. They would stare at you and play with your wings. Not that it wasn't fun to play with them, you were just more. . . shy when it came to playing with kids. You rather spend your time caring for the Willows, then play with them when your job was to make sure they would stay safe . You remember on one day, you got tired of just calling them all Willows, so you named every single one of them. 

While reminiscing of the past, you felt the weight of the branch shift. Someone was next to you. "So, what are you doing here (Y/n)?" Turning your head, you saw the carefree winter spirit- Jack Frost. He sat down next to you with the most relaxed grin on his face. You gave him a small smile, before glancing at the kids. "I'm just watching over them. I don't really want to be seen today. Just let them have the fun." You said quietly to him. Jack stood up abruptly, then motioned you to grab his hands. "Come on. I don't bite and neither do they." You slowly moved your hand over his, as he grasped it and floated you to the group. The kids were having a snowball fight, laughter was blowing in the wind as you watched Jack join in and threw his magical snowballs at the kids. They were in a world of their own until a snowball hit you on the back. You let out a small giggle as you threw a snowball into Jack's stomach. Then it became a full-blown war. You, Jack and the children were having a blast in the weather. Then suddenly an old sleigh came into the game. The boy of the man who let his son out had slid down a path that Jack was controlling. The man was looking out the window with a gleam in his eye, like remembered something like that years ago. You quickly followed pursuit, with the gust of wind, you caught up to the two. 

"Just what on Earth are you thinking Jack!" He let out a laugh, one that made you smile even during a time like this. "Now, don't you worry, Little Angel. We're just going to open you up to some fun!" He said as he flew out into traffic. You had to use your abilities, and slowly found a new one during this sleigh ride of doom. One that allowed you to use a magical white dust that flowed out of your palms that could bless children with luck and safety. You threw some over the child as you and Jack helped steer the sleigh to safety. It swerved past a whole lot of adults in there busy day, which some caught eye of you. They were shocked that you were watching over a child that almost crashed into them. But you brushed off the stares and helped the child. At one point, he flew up into the air.

Quickly you shielded him, as he landed carefully. "Woah, easy does it. Don't want your father to get worried sick at from what happened, now don't we?" The boy grinned and headed back home, his friends all walking with him until a couch had slammed into him. Ouch. That looked like it hurt, badly. He lost a tooth though, so that got some craze around the kids. You turned to Jack, only he wasn't there from where you last had saw him. A hand had poked your back as you turned around in shock. He let out a goofy grin. "Now Jack. I may have to admit that was fun, but I have some work to do." You said as you smoothed down the dress, and flapped your wings. "I'll see you another time!" You said as you left gleefully. He stared at your vanishing figure before sighing thoughtfully, thinking out loud. "I made her laugh today. . ."

I felt like I had to put another chapter of this since you didn't get to interact with Jack in the last chapter. Hope ya'll enjoy this! I have plans for a Molly and a Dr. Sylvester from Epithet Erased and Luka from MLB. Have a nice day/night  :D

1514 Words