Okie's return

Pearl Harbor hospital.

Psychiatric wing....

"Please you need to eat." U.S.S. Wisconsin of the Iowa-class said soothingly as she sat on a hospital bed, next to a silent patient.

The massive Iowa battleship had a bowl of soup and a spoon in her hands, looking sadly at a ruined ship-girl in front of her.

The U.S.S. Oklahoma was sitting up feebly in her bed as she was a husk of her former self.

Her white hair cut extremely short now, her body weak from lack of "maneuvering" and being stripped of anything useful.

Her guns, towers, electronics, everything was taken. Her bright blue eyes were dull and empty, staring at the foot of her bed. Her mouth was only opened slightly as Wisconsin tried working the spoon in.

More was falling out then in, causing dark-haired Iowa girl to sigh deeply to herself.

"I'm supposed to be training, not babysitting this vegetable."

It was an ugly thought to have as Wisconsin shook it from her head.

"Hey Okie!" A voice called out with familiarity, causing Oklahoma's eyes to widened as she looked to the door.

It was her sister-ship Nevada, smiling, fully uniformed with her hands on her hips.

"*¿N•¡<E=V#-A+*D%-?A/!" Okie spoke out crookedly, her voice about gone now, as she reached back swiftly and grabbed the same tray from her night stand, dumping it's contents to the floor again.

"This is not Navy protocol." Wisconsin put the spoon in the bowl, and then on the table to her right.

Nevada began to walk towards her damaged sister, her arms ready to embrace Oklahoma for the first time in three years as Wisconsin stood in her way.

"It's not visiting hours yet." The bigger ship-girl looked down at the blonde, causing Neveda to smirk and throw her hair back. Her scared eye glared at Wisconsin as her fists slowly balled at her sides.

"Hey WEST!" Nevada yelled over her shoulder as sure enough West Virginia strolled in with a wheelchair, fully uniformed.

"Hey bright eyes, I brought your gear!" Okie couldn't help but wipe the tears from her blue eyes, seeing her uniform in the wheelchair. Oklahoma knew she was finally getting out of this place and she couldn't be happier.

West Virginia came up next to Nevada smiling, then frowned, looking at Wisconsin blocking the way.

"What's tall, dark, and handsome's problem?" The mountain girl sneered viciously as her hands came off the wheelchair and stood next to Nevada.

"She says it's not visiting hours." The blonde grinned up at the lowa-class girl, hearing Oklahoma chuckling and tapping behind the black-haired girl.

"Oh bullshit!" West Virginia growled roughly, grabbing Wisconsin by the collar.

"It's ok you two."

The weakened, blonde dreadnought tapped slowly, drained of energy as Wisconsin looked down angrily into West Virginia's red eyes.

"What did she say?" The lowa-class girl asked as the mountain girl's hand came down slowly.

"She said..., You've been taking care of her...."