Neveda POV

Pearl Harbor hospital.

I lay peacefully for the first time in weeks on my bed as my still-injured body slowly sinks into it.

I'm heavily bandaged along with everyone else sunk on battleship row, we are all wrecked beyond belief.

Burned, malformed, destoryed....

They brought my sister Oklahoma in earlier today, my heart was relieved, but not completely as it had been months since the attack as she remained....

I had heard whispers and they weren't good.

"I'll go see Okie in the morning and clear this all up."

Darkness fills the corners of my eyes and mind as I can no longer hold myself up physically or mentally.

The last thing I hear is West Virginia yell at the top of her lungs from some nightmare across from me.

"Die you fucking yellow Monkeys! Just fucking DIE!"

Then I close my eyes...

(Scenes from the Attack on Pearl Harbor)

Was it Minutes? Hours? I'm suddenly awakened by someone shaking me as all I hear is corrupt sentences and words that I can't understand.

"Who's there?" My eye adjusts to the night slowly as I realize it's Oklahoma, heavily bandaged and completely terrified.

"What's wrong Okie? I can't understand ya'." My damaged sister is standing right next to my bed, her mouth is moving but I can't understand a single word my sister is saying.

It's nothing but gibberish now.

"W#a*~aT* h-@*pp!N!" Oklahoma realizes how she sounds, touching her throat. Tears begin to fill her blue eyes as she looks around in a fearful panic.

She finds a small metal tray on the night stand next to me, dumping it's content she quickly begans tapping on it in front of my face.

"It's.... Morse code?"

Okie nods wildly, tapping franticly as I can only look at my little sister sadly.

She's in terrible shape from capsizing, her head is completely wrapped up from hitting the bottom of "The Row" as the torpedos on had done number on her left side.

"Okie, slow down." I know she's just trying to understand what has happened, leaning up I hold my ribs carefully.

I don't need Morris to understand she's confused and scared.

"Okie...." My heartaches with the weight of a thousand anchors as I gently pull my little sister to my bed.

"Everyone got hit Okie..., Tennessee, Maryland, Pennsylvania only sustained minor damage and were sent back to the dorms." I then nod across the room. "West and Cali are over there."

"I got hit pretty bad, broke some ribs and my hand beaching myself." I pause suddenly, looking at my sister.

This won't be easy....

"Y-Ya' capsized O-Okie, ya' been out of commission for months... Ya' communications... They... They say ya' ain't gonna' talk right no more." Tears began to form in Oklahoma's blue eyes again as she suddenly tapped out one single word.

"A-r-i-z-o-n-a."

I shake my head slowly as my poor sister bursts into tears.

"OKIE! WEST! TORPEDEOS PORTSIDE!"

We instantly remember Arizona's warning right before being....

"I'm sorry Okie...." I whisper, tears falling from my golden eye as Oklahoma tilts her head questioningly at me.

"I should have been there to protect ya'. If I would of just been outboard of you, maybe if I would of just "flipped the coin" I could of..." I wipe my face shamefully, Oklahoma just smiles at me as she taps out the last thing she remembers me saying from the attack.

"NEVEDA IS UNDERWAY!"

I chuckle through heavy tears as my younger sister lays me back to my bed gently. Okie then snuggles in lightly next to me, avoiding my ribs and hand as she gently taps my abs one last time.

"I'm just glad ya' safe sis...."