𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨 .

"𝙃𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩"

Chapter three

2 months later

When I mean to tell you these past two months have been hell on earth. From the funeral to the house shit then falling out wit my auntie nem.

Man, I been SCRESSED.

I said wtf I said and that was it. Y'all so family oriented and united like y'all play all day but when it came down to it, mfs ain't help pay a dime. Then got the audacity to wanna ask for hand outs after I found out about the policy my mama had in my grandma name for me.

Yo own blood be trifling asf and thats on everything I love. Ain't never gotta ask me for shit.

I shook my head of the negative thoughts that started piling in on me making me feel weighed down.

"Nai, nai you good?" I looked up "huh, whatchu said buck"

Buck just stared at me sideways. "You good nai? I been callin yo name fa 5 minutes"

I rubbed my temples already feeling the headache comin on. "yea I'm scraight, let's just get this done. I got a class inna morning" he nodded and grabbed the mask from the backseat whilst puttin it on.

"Just hand him the money and walk the rest of the back dat lil blue house onna corner. Then we'll take care of errything else, aight."

I grabbed the large as duffel bag fulla cash and open the car door, hearing it nick and scrape again the back wall between the alley.

"damn nai, don't fuck my shit up inna process bih" I laughed as I ducked out of the back alley and toward the large warehouse/factory.

I wasn't afraid of sum happenin to me but to buck. Over these past two months he had been there for me through my darkest days and was always there to pick up.

He offered me and job and a spot to stay till I got my shit together. He was more like my big brother that looked out for me even without me asking to.

I came up to the double side doors buck told me to look for and slid em back but as always my dumbass sliced my fucking finger and hissed in pain.

"always doin sum shit, fuck man" I pressed the bottom of my black nike hoodie against the cut then stuck my finger in my mouth.

It was semi dark minus the few lights I could see in the distance. I started to walk towards em when I noticed a green spots on my jacket.

These scary ass niggas bro.

I rolled my eyes then dropped the duffel on the ground and crossed my arms. "If you was gon shoot, shoot den bih but if not yo shit right here and I'm finna go home, aight"