𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙫𝙚 .

" 𝙄 𝙖𝙞𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 "

Chapter nine

I sat on the floor or jamaris house cleaning the cuts in her knees. She had gotten scratched up pretty bad.

I had been dwelling in my own thoughts for too long because she hissed and cursed out loud.

I mumbled a sorry and continued to wipe lightly over the cuts then but a big ass band aid over em.

After I finished I picked up the trash that had accumulated beside me and stood up to throw it away. As soon I stepped on the trash peddle to lift the lid I heard jamari yell fro across the room to grab some pain killers out the cabinet in the bathroom.

"Aight" I hollered back. I walked into her room and into the adjacent bathroom. The sounding of opening and closing cabinet doors could be heard as I looked for the pills that just didn't wanna pop up.

"Nevamind, they in hea nai!!" I rolled my eyes and slammed the cabinet making sure she heard it.

I stomped my way back to the living room childishly and plopped down on the counch and stretched my legs out over her lap.

She stared at me sideways and I turned my head away from her stare on purpose.

"Girlllll"

I sat up and popped her arm.

"Girl my ass, I ran allaway ova here thinking it's pressha, man." I shook my head.

That hoe came here about $20 for a hair appointment deposit and she was 3 hours late then gon Tb she want a refund. Big buck built ass and my happy to help ass came rushing thinking it was serious.

Hate to see it.

"I bought she was really finna beat me, you kno I've only fought twice and that was when I was a jitt" she pressed.

"Yea aight killa" I laughed at her. She rolled her eyes back at me.

I started scrolling through Twitter, liking whatever funny post that was retweeted by another random ass person I followed. All that was down my feed was, ww3 memes and I'm not even gon lie. Them shits was funny asl.

I sighed out loud.

"Let's go do something"

"Let's go somewhere "

"What you trynna do"

I thought about it fa a second before I sat up.

"Let's go bowling bih, I haven't been there ina grip"

She thought about it for a minute before nodding. I let a big ass smile cross my face.

To say I was excited was an understatement, I was off the moon. I looked like a bum but it was only us anyways.

She got up to grab some socks and her car keys and we was out.

We arrived at the bowling alley no longer than probably 20 minutes later and got out the car.

My mood deflated a little when I noticed that the parking lot was a little fuller than I expected it to be. It couldn't of been a little over 4:30.

I shrugged my shoulders and  slipped towards the double doors.

The first thing I heard was loud ass children. I looked to the left and noticed almost the whole left side of the building was filled w unicorns, kids and tired looking parents.

No wonder the parking lot was full. I walked up to the counter and waited for the boujee ass clerk to pay attention.

I know she seen me cos we locked eyes before she turned back to her coworker and continued talking.

Now the last thing I'd wanna do is get loud and ghetto in their establishment infront of all these kids but if I had to, I will but ima give her another chance.

I breathed in and out then squared my shoulders.

"excuse me" I said rather loudly. She and her rude ass coworker looked at me then looked back at each other before laughing and continuing to finish their conversation.

bet then bitch.

I walked around the side of counter and stood next to the co worker. I tapped her shoulder before turning my attention to the clerk who laughed instead of assisting us.

"you mind cashing us out since the lil bug right here seems to have an issue" I smiled in her face.

She giggled a lil before walking up the steps and towards the register. I turned on my heel and walked back around eyeing the bugs.

I handed her some money and she asked for our shoe sizes before going to get the shoes and handing it to us. She told us we were to go to lane 15.

We walked over to the benches and sat down, untying our shoes and shit.

Since I finished first, I went ahead and started to type our names in.

I like to bowl with the heavier balls but my nails too long for me to grip the ball without letting it slip.

I leaned over the seat and grabbed a 6 ball, almost letting it fly from its small weight. I stood up and positioned myself to bowl.

I cocked my arm back and literally threw that hoe towards the line.

STRIKE!

————————————————————-

I really wanna day thank y'all for the votes and comments, like shout da fuck out to y'all mane. I've been on a hiatus cos I didn't know what to write hence this why this a filler. I still don't know where I'm going with this story but we'll figure it out at some point.

Feb12 this been done since the 17 of January 🤣
This shit mad short and outta place asf but 10 a lil better, shiiid atleast I hope so 💙🧸