𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙯 .

"𝙄𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩"

Chapter ten

2 weeks later

"candy?"

I turn my head sideways and stuck my tongue out at kodi.

She frowned at the sight of seeing her lollipop in my mouth. As soon as she looked like she was gonna start crying I was quick to snitch her up and hold her upside down.

"oh uht un, fix ya face koko. I'll give you more candy mk"

I let her body hang over the couch before letting go in a fit of giggles. I stood on my tippy toes to reach the small bowl of candy I had in top of the fridge.

"Cmere, you can get one piece" I told her as I squatted low enough for her to reach the bowl.

She grabbed a small pack of skittles and grinned at me before running off.

I smiled and placed the bowl back on the fridge before hearing my phone ringing in the distance.

I dragged my feet as I walked towards the room and looked across the bed at the caller id.

It was Mari.

"What dey do la bro"

"Shiiiiid, nun mamas but you trynna go to a baby shower w me"

"Who all gon be there"

"It's my cousin mook party"

"Neva heard of em" I deadpanned.

"GWORLAAAA JUST GET YALL ASS DRESSED DAMN"

Beep beep beep .

Rude much?

"Kokoooooo, we finna go out. TT Mari finna come get us" I heard a squeal from the living room before a sound of small feet running straight into the room attached to a small lightskin body.

She ran straight into the closet pushing shit wit her nasty ass hands.

"Ko, take yo dirty ass hands off those clean clothes girl" she stopped dead in her tracks, turned her head, and smiled at me.

I shook my head and watched as she walked into the bathroom and stepped on her stool to reach the sink.

My stink was so smart.

I opened the bottom drawers to take some clothes out out for us. As I was steaming them, ko sat on the bed kicking her feet and humming baby shark.

After I finished, I helped her get dressed then dressed myself. I had put a white and black jumper with her black ugh slippers. I slicked her hair into a small ponytail puff pony and added a black bobo onnit.