𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙚 .

ian have a lil thingy sorry LMAO

Chapter seven

I had started to get the feeling back in my arm and became more mobile after moving around trynna keep up with Kodi ass.

My professor had actually got around to emailing me about my class work and I turned it all in and he was able to put the grades in before the semester closed. I passed the class with a 83 B, thankfully. I was still contemplating if I still wanted to go back after the lil break or whatever.

"Open"

I looked from Kodi to the small bottle of soda she somehow got into. I shook my head and went back to scrolling through Twitter. A few minutes later I heard a small sniffing nose and rolled my eyes.

"Ion care if you lil behind cry, I'm still not gon open it"

"You mean"

"So?"

She crossed her arms and stomped her foot. I mugged her and she just mugged me back. She was just as mean as I am so ion even know why she bring flakey today.

"You need ta go take a bath so we can get dressed or we gon miss it" I told her.

She just walked off without saying anything while stomping her feet. Rude.

I sat up on the couch, stretching out completely before standing up and walking into my room. I looked through the bottom draws trying to find something she could wear since it was a lil windy outside.

Once I laid her outfit out on the bed, I went looking for something to wear myself when I seen a small snaked body zipping out the bathroom and into the living room.

Not this mess again.

"KODI, bring yo ass in here and stop tracking up my floor w allat water"

I got a giggle in response. This child man.

I stood up and walked out of my room and into the hallway watching as she danced along to peppa pig fully naked.

I walked up behind her before she could notice and snatched her up in a towel. "why you gotta be so bad, huh" I teased and tickled her sides. She started to laugh and squirm out of my hold.

I sat her on the floor and handed her a pullup to put on. She stepped into it then went to dress herself. I had found out that she didn't like needing help with simple things she believed she could do on her own.

By the time I had finished mopping up the wet floor she had finished dressing and had plopped down infront of the tv with her LOL doll.

I checked on her again before going into the bathroom to start a shower. I was thankful for the hot steaming water that I so graciously needed to loosen the knots in my body.

I finished showering and got dressed throwing on my black ugg slippers and grabbed my house keys.

I put Kodi's shoes on and then grabbed her hand. We walked out the front door with me locking it behind myself.

We walked down the and stopped to speak to mama walker on the way to the bus.

I didn't buy a car or ever put down on one with whatever money buck broke me off with. I learned the hard way that it'd be easier to save for a rainy day.

To be completely I was sitting on ATLEAST 50,000 plus the 10,000 sitting in the bank. I didn't like using money if I didn't have to, shit was just wasteful.

The big ass green 1 bus pulled up to the curb and Kodi started hopping up the stairs and smiled at Mr. Kent.

"hey babygirl, how you doin today"

"Good" me and Kodi both said. She looked back me and giggled while I smiled back at her and laid the fare.

Literally the funniest child I know.

We walked to the back of the bus and sat down. I handed my phone to koko and let her watch peppa pig.

Soon enough we arrived at the movies. Once we walked in, I noticed the long ass line. It couldn't have been more than 12 o'clock.

I mumbled a curse and looked down at kodi who was all into the phone. This was gon be while.

"hello, welcome to cinemark. What movie would you like to see?" The girl asked.

"Two tick—"

"Frozen!!!"

I looked down at Kodi then back up at the cashier. "Two tickets please"

She smiled at me and rung us up for two tickets. She handed me the tickets and walked to the food area and got a small popcorn for koko.

She held onto the popcorn for dear life and walked into the theater skipping along the way.

"Find a seat koko" she ran all the way up the stairs to the top and sat directly under the projector window.

I sat in the seat next her and checked the time on my phone. It was only 1:30. The movie started in 10 minutes.

I eventually took to playing paper.io on my phone until the opening credits started rolling in.

I just went ahead and got comfortable. This was gon be a long ass two hours.

She better be happy.

———————————————————

Merry Christmas to y'all.

I'm sorry about this chapter, I don't where I was going with it but I didn't wanna scrap it either sorry.