drive me crazy. // samo

Momo had always wanted to make money for showing off her body on the internet, but it was proven to be quite difficult to get in a relationship with that being her ultimate dream. Some people called her a whore or a slut (joke's on them, that only turned her on). Other people - radical feminists, to be exact - complained about how watching porn automatically made you an awful person. Despite these things, she never thought about giving up. The only thing that was really creating a thin wall between her and her sexy dream job was the whole... you know, nobody would date her. At least, she thought.

Then, on a particularly calm morning, she'd found an ad on the internet. It was for a company she'd never heard of before, so she was cautious. She didn't want any viruses on her computer. She hesitated for a few moments, and then she went on to click it. It took her to the company's site, where everything was neatly organized. "Hm." was all she said to herself. She clicked on the "camgirls" tab, which seemed to be something that only premium members could watch on actual porn sites. She looked at the pictures and read down the list of camgirls and the descriptions of their personalities. As she went along, she said the names.

"Im Nayeon..." A pause, as she read up on her. "Yoo Jeongyeon." Another pause. "Minatozaki Sana... She's really pretty, pink hair suits her." She said to herself. "Park Jihyo." she paused. "Huge tits." she laughed at herself as she observed the image. "Myoui Mina." Judging by the information, she was the one who hosted her shows the least. "Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, and - oh wow, this one is freshly 20? Super young... Good for her. Chou... Tzuyu...? How do I say that?" she squinted at the screen. "Chou....... Tzuyu..."

Whether she was pronouncing "Tzuyu" correctly or not, she knew one thing for sure - she was drawn to all eight of them and felt a desire to befriend them. She clicked up at the top of the page again, on the "CONTACT US!" button. There was an array of social media pages, and in bold font, there was the main phone number. "Jackpot!" Momo said, whipping out her cellphone and dialing the number. She didn't know whether to expect an answer, but one came quite quickly.

"Mhm.. Hi." Momo heard a girl on the other end. Wow, so... Informal. "Welcome to Strawberry Entertainment." the woman finished. "I'm Son Chaeyoung. What brought you to call us today?" Chaeyoung finished her dialogue almost robotically. "Actually," she paused before she continued, "if you're a man, just hang up. This studio specializes in lesbian couples and threesomes on live cameras."

Momo cleared her throat. "Ah! Um.. Hello, ma'am. I was just wondering if i could apply... To be a camgirl, I mean?"

"Sure. You'll need to come in for an interview. Our schedules are all pretty flexible. How about yours? Oh, and you'll have to be okay with living in this dorm with all of us, you know, but it's all paid for. You'll be spending more time here than you will be at home. Mostly because we already have good rooms for shows and stuff. We get more viewers that way."

Damn, this girl must have had a few too many cups of coffee before the call, Momo thought. "Um... Okay, fine. Can I come for an interview now? I just need to look up directions, and then I can be there ASAP." She asked Chaeyoung.

"Sure... Go for it. you'll need to state your name and reason for entry upon arrival. We don't just let people in here, you know." Chaeyoung added, although according to this phone call, it seemed as though... They actually did. Oh well.

"Thank you, miss Son Chaeyoung. I'll be there as soon as I can." Before hanging up, Momo added, "Ah. And my name is Hirai Momo. You forgot to ask."

"Didn't forget... We... Yeah I forgot. Don't laugh." Chaeyoung blushed to herself in embarrassment.

Momo couldn't laugh anyways, she'd already hung up the phone and was looking up the address. It took a few minutes, but she found it, then putting it into her phone's GPS. God, if she got the job, how would she tell her friends? "Oh, yeah, by the way? I do pornographic videos with other girls on the internet." Hell no. Telling anyone would have to wait.