by the time we wake up. // sahyo

If Jihyo could change one thing, it was how unpleasantly exhausted she and the other girls would be after their busy work schedules. Because, see, there were times where exhaustion wasn't so difficult. Everyone would just be struggling to keep their eyes opened, but would still find a way to be in a good mood before and as they went to sleep.

Other times, not so much. Their eye bags would be so heavy, same as their bodies which were ridden with sleep deprivation. The messy hair, wrinkled clothes, and sleepy faces weren't always as cute as they looked. Being the designated person in charge of eight other women who were equally as chaotic as she was - perhaps even more - was not an easy task.

That's where Sana came in. Not too long ago, maybe four years — give or take, they had all been involved in women's wrestling. That's actually where they all met. And, when nine girls struggling to live on their own all eventually befriended each other and made some agreements, well... You would get... A lot of roommates, in short. And that's where they were now, precisely.

Sana knew how taxing it was for Jihyo. Of course, neither of them let the others know that. They all did their parts - paid their portions of rent, gas, and food money... And of course, while not busy, there would be an occasional cleaning and relaxation day. If they were lucky, they'd even go out somewhere as a group. Unfortunately, that had to be the rarest occurrence.

Luckily enough, tonight was a night where a lot of them were working. The residence was much more silent, much more peaceful. The only current occupants were Sana, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Tzuyu, and Mina. Mina was quiet all the time, though, and she usually stayed in her room... She even worked from home. That's why there wasn't really too much of a difference either way.

The place was almost silent, honestly, save a few laughs coming from Chaeyoung and Tzuyu's (and Dahyun's, technically, but she wasn't there at the moment) room once in a while, and the air conditioning switching on or off. That's what prompted Sana and Jihyo — who roomed with Momo — to try to turn in early for the night. And, for Jihyo, it seemed to be all too easy. If any one word could describe her mental state at the moment, it was "beat".

For Sana, it was a bit harder. For what seemed like several hours, she couldn't fall asleep. When she looked at the clock, only a half hour had passed. God, this would be the longest night in a while. She sat up in bed and took her phone off of her nightstand, scrolling through twitter. Out of the corner of her eye in the dark room, she noticed Jihyo's silhouette. Her eyes flitted up to the sleeping figure, and then back down to her phone. "Maybe I should just leave her alone." she thought to herself aloud. It was often that Sana would climb in bed with Jihyo, but sometimes, it would wake her up... And that was the opposite of what she wanted. Her "baby", as she'd fondly refer to the woman for as long as anyone could remember, needed her sleep. But she looked so precious like that... The urge to lay adjacent to her was overwhelming.

She kept forcing herself to look at her twitter, only for her eyes to magnetize straight back to the other bed. She sighed to herself. "Fuck it." She rolled out of her bed and put her slippers on — for why, she didn't know, because she knew she was literally just going a few feet away from where she stood. She got in Jihyo's bed, which was thankfully large enough for both of them to have a fair amount of space to themselves. She held Jihyo like a small spoon and checked to make sure if she was still sleeping, and to her luck, she was. Being this close to her, she was able to see more details. Her messy hair was so irresistibly cute. Sana tucked Jihyo's hair behind her ear, and she put her face in her neck, kissing it softly. "Hi, baby." Sana whispered, knowing that the other was still asleep. "I wanna make you feel so good."

(Of course — they'd agreed with each other that things like this were okay beforehand.)

Sana let one of her hands travel to Jihyo's abs, resting them there and feeling them tense and relax under her touch. Jihyo made a soft noise, and it was the music that Sana's ears had been waiting to hear. "Feels good, huh?" she whispered to the other one. Sana's hand moved to a breast, squeezing it lightly. Another noise, and in her sleep, Jihyo nestled herself into Sana. She took this as an invitation to keep going, so that's exactly what she did. She played with Jihyo's breasts a bit more, holding and squeezing them, circling a finger around a nipple. A bit longer, and her hand traveled down to Jihyo's underpants. Jihyo was wet in her sleep, and honestly, it wouldn't be the first time Sana found that out. But to say it didn't drive her wild each time would be an incorrect statement.

Sana rubbed a finger over the underpants without applying too much pressure, and Jihyo squeezed her legs a little bit. She must have really felt that one, for sure. And that's when Sana decided to take liberty and slide her hand underneath the waistband of Jihyo's panties. Instantly, Jihyo shifted a bit. Oh, she really felt that one. Sana grinned widely as she allowed her fingers to move along the slit of Jihyo's warm pussy. How far could she be pushed while asleep? Thankfully, Sana knew her limits, and Jihyo's body seemed to be loving all it was receiving. She'd even started gasping and whining and moaning softly in her sleep. God, Sana loved hearing it more than anything. And she could have sworn that Jihyo was awake now, because one arm of hers had just clung to Sana's, which was draped over her body... But no, Sana waited and listened. She was still sleeping. Thank goodness.

Sana circled Jihyo's clit slowly a few times more, and she felt Jihyo's thighs squeeze around her hand further, moaning softly again in her sleep. The feeling of doing all of this to her was nothing short of thrilling. "Sana..." a whisper came, and the woman froze. Shit.

"Sana, what are you doing?" the voice came again, and it wasn't Jihyo's — she was sleeping like a rock — it was Momo's. She must have come home while Sana was having her fun.

"Noth-uh, nothing..." came the reply, way too quickly to not be suspicious. It far from the first time she would have been walked in on like this, and she knew it wouldn't be the last. "I'm just, I'm trying to get some sleep."

"That's not what it looks like."

"How would you know what it looks like? The lights are off!" Sana whisper-yelled, so she wouldn't wake up her baby. As she said that, she pressed her fingers against Jihyo's clit, and she moaned louder than before.

"... That's not what it sounds like."

"Sana..." Jihyo groaned in pleasure as she shifted slightly. "Sana, inside me, please. I can't go back to sleep feeling so empty."

"When did you wake up, baby?" Sana replied, her heart in her throat and her face beet red. "It must have been just now, hm?"

"Mhm." Jihyo barely got out, holding on tighter to Sana. She sounded so cute whenever she was all sleepy like this. "Please, we both know you want to." and suddenly, her groggy voice wasn't so cute anymore, but sexy as all hell. Jihyo would never admit it, but she was one to beg. And, wherever Momo was, it certainly wasn't in there anymore.

Sana stuck one finger inside of the other's pussy, earning quite a dirty combination of a gasp and a whimper. "More?" Sana asked.

"Mmmm. Mm-hm." Jihyo breathed more heavily than she was just a few seconds before, and even heavier when she felt not one, but two more fingers enter her cunt. "Fuck, Sana." That, combined with the feeling of Sana's hot breath against the back of her neck, was all too much, especially when she was so sensitive at this time of night. She took her free arm and started squeezing and kneading one of her breasts, feeling how hard her nipples were. Jihyo purred at all of the touch.

"My little kitty, you're so precious. Go to sleep, okay? I'll keep fucking you like this."

"Ahhh... Haaahh... Yes, mm.. ahh.. mm..." And with that, she was back to sleep. Sana knew Jihyo was trying to call her 'Mommy', but that she was far too exhausted to keep talking. So, she became more gentle with her finger movements. It was easy, since, well... Jihyo had soaked her by now, and she knew that the sheets would have to be changed, because there would undeniably be stains on them by morning.

Sana's fingers eventually tired, along with the rest of her body, so all she could do was leave herself inside of Jihyo.

She had comfort knowing that they'd still be in the same position by the time they both woke up.