03: long time no see

Minho stared at the shut door as he blinked back to reality. He sighed as he made his way to his house. He grabbed a coat and headed towards the park. He wanted to take a quick night walk to arrange his thoughts and some fresh air. The moment he walked out from the (hell)elevator, the night breeze hit his nose as he took a deep breath.

Minho thought about his life so far. His parents weren't there. They lived overseas but mails minho his monthly allowance of a few thousands which some how make it seem like they are there with him.

"my life is pretty shit isnt it? Parents so damn far away, friends....just don't talk about them, I'm left alone.....no one cares anymore, I'm just a burden aren't i?" Minho sigh once more before a tear rolled down his cheek.

" long time no see."  A voice was heard as minho whipped his head around.

A part of minho hoped that it was jisung, bit, that face he saw was one he didn't even want to glance at.

" what are you doing here? " minho's eyes narrowed as an obvious hatred expression was plastered on his face.

" oh me? I just wanted to visit a little someone"

" go away mark, we're over, can't you let me go?" Minho growled as he rolled his eyes, last thing he wanted to do was to see his ex.

" don't you miss me? Miss my hugs, my kisses, my love, don't you miss it all?" Mark smirked as he took a step towards minho.

" don't come near me, and no, i don't and never missed you, because, who would ever miss someone who cheated on them?" Minho scoffed, earning a glare from the elder.

" who said i cheated on my cutie?" Mark raised an eyebrow, bring his hand towards minho cheeks and caressing it, making minho flinch and push him away.

" DON'T TOUCH ME " Minho yelled as he slapped mark across his face.

" you said it yourself, don't you remember the text?" Minho glared as he brought his index finger to wipe away some tears he never knew he had until he touched his face after mark caressed it.

"what if i said that wasn't me?" Mark smirked as he grabbed minho'a collar roughly as he smashed his dry lips on minho's. Minho tried pulling away several times, none worked. Minho kicked mark and stepped on his foot but mark was way too strong. Minho just wanted to vanish, he hated his life so much at that point.

He then felt mark's lips travel down to his neck, sucking it and leaving purple marks.

Minho's eyes widened as he tried to pull mark off again as he repeatedly shook his head.

Minho sobbed as he sniffed until he felt someone hug him tight.

Minho opened his eyes to see that mark was on the ground, nose and lips bleeding. Minho mentally heaved a sigh of relief as he turned around to see who helped him, actually at this point, who saved him.

"Ji........Jisung?"

-------------------------thoughts on chapter??