04: remember?

"Ji.....Jisung?"

-

"Shhh let me deal with him first cutie" Jisung whispers into minho's ear as he walked towards mark.

" who the fuck are you?" Mark growled, lifting up his hand to punch Jisung but jisung was quick enough to catch his fist.

" tell me, who are you to minho?" Jisung asked as venom filled his tone of voice.

" oh minho's my boyfriend, i was just having fun with him just now and you had to ruin it." Mark smirked as he stared at jisung.

" he doesnt look like he's having fun, you're forcing him, i saw it all, EVERYTHING so don't play dumb with me jerk, get lost and dont EVER touch my Minho ever AGAIN" Jisung raised his voive as he punched mark at his left cheek.

" lets go cutie" jisung smiled softly at minho before pulling him towards his apartment.

Jisung plopped down onto his grey sofa as minho sat awkwardly beside him.

" chill, im not going to do anything to you, i promise" jisung chuckled as he ryffled the elder's hair.

" o-okay....and..thank you" minho smiled as he looked down. He could have sworn his heart did things whenever jisung smiled at him.

" hey so.....um can i explain some things..." Jisung said as he scratched the back of his head nervously as he avoided minho's strong gaze.

" sure" minho smiled softly as he focused all his attention on jisung.

" so...uh well, you know i.......uh fuck a lot? " jisung fiddled with his fingers nervously as he avoided minho's gaze again.

" yeah....what about it?" Minho raised an eyebrow as he eyed Jisung.

" well, um i...stopped" Jisung's eyes darted around.

"Huh? I....thought you always..." minho tilted his head, confused.

" well, yes, but i stopped.....because i met you" jisung smiled softly at minho, finally locking eyes with each other.

" w-why?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows as he scanned jisung's face.

' why is he so attractive, and....why do i.....feel...some sort of.....attraction?...
towards him, like i met him before??' Minho thought as he frowned.

" i guess.....you don't remember huh" Jisung showed a slight pained expression but soon masked it with a small smile.

" don't remember what?" Minho thought hard and tries to recall anything related to jisung but he couldn't.

" us"

-------------thoughts on chapter??

Double update woohooooo!!!

I hope y'all are enjoying this story so far:)