10: Coming back

"Lets go to my favourite place, and also that surprise." Jisung smiled as he happily skipped to the car, pulling minho with him.

Minho still wanted to know what the surprise was, he was already so happy today and there was a surprise which made him even happier than before. Minho also noticed that he was falling hard for the younger.

" we're here!!" Jisung smiled as he dragged minho out of the car. They stopped by a bench and jisung checked the time once more, making sure it was time.

" okay so, i hope this would make you remember, im going to say what i told you when i confessed." Jisung nervously said as his hands trembled.

" don't be nervous okay?" Minho smiled warmly as he held the younger's hand.

" o-okay" jisung checked the time once more. He wanted it to be the exact same time when he confessed 3 years ago.

" minho... i liked you for a long time now, you're beautiful and too cute, everytime you would smile at me, i melted. You were an amazing best friend to be around with, and, i....hope you feel the same" Jisung said as he tried to match his voice.

Minho's head hurted a bit as he smiled, ignoring it. Maybe he was just having a little head ache.

" i....i like you too jisung ah" minho acted, desperate to regain back his memories.

Jisung smiled as he leaned in, heart pounding and butterflies in his stomach, he finally could kiss the love of his life again, although it was acting to help minho regain his memories, jisung still felt happy and special.

Minho was shocled at first but kissed back, his head started hurting even more as he hissed in pain, pulling away.

" i like you too" Minho confessed, smiling as he eyed jisung.

" want to be mine?" Jisung chuckled as he lowkey cringed a little.

" sure"

And that was the last response from minho before he blacked out.

Jisung secretly hoped it was because he regained back his memories. He panicked a little as he called the ambulance.

" My friend fainted at ××× road, please come as soon as possible, thank you" Jisung said as he hung up, rushing to minho as he hugged him tight.

"Please be alright, and please, please remember us, i love you so much, and i can't let you go again"