11: i remember

" are you his relative?" The doctor asked jisung as he stood up.

" his boyfriend, is he alright?" Jisung asked as nervousness took over him.

" he is alright, the headache was from him regaining his memories, you can visit him now." The doctor smiled at jisung before walking away.

Jisung's face lit up. Minho regained his memories which means minho remembers him. Jisung jumped in joy, his boyfriend is back.

Jisung quickly rushed inside the ward to see his boyfriend smiling fondly at him. Jisung ran towards him and engulfed him into a tight hug.

" do you-"

" i remember" minho cut jisung off as he smashed his lips onto the younger's. Jisung felt tears streaming down his face but he didn't care. He was so happy, too happy.

" I'm so glad you remember us, thank you" jisung cried out as he stared into his boyfriend's eyes.

"I should be thanking you" Minho smiled as he ruffled the younger's hair.

" you helped me regain my memories and im grateful for that" minho giggled.

" but you moved into the apartment next to mine" jisung tilted his head, confused.

" that's just a coincidence." Minho laughed at his boyfriend's cute confused face.

" then we should thank fate"

" fate brought us together again"

" and i'm never letting you go"

" honestly, I'm glad that you were my loud neighbour, if you weren't loud, would we even meet again?"

------------------------------THE END--------------------------------

------------------------thoughts on chapter??

Omg this book has finally ended!

i hope you all enjoyed this book!!

Thanks for reading once again

I really appreciate everyone☺️☺️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒓 | 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈 🎉