Chapter 1: Kidnapped?!?!

Y/N POV

I was walking to the ruins to chat to Tori. My f/c wolf ears and tail were shifting in the wind. I was wearing a f/c jacket with f/c jeans and black shoes. It wasn't snowing heavily and there was a slight breeze. The tip of my ears were white from the snow. Suddenly I heard yelling and being the curious little shit I am, I went to investigate. I saw Papyrus, the only way I knew him was because he was second in command in the Royal Guard. There was his brother, Sans. The two were the strongest monsters in Snowdin. Very well known for their tempers and oh boy don't get on their bad side. I noticed that I sadly had to walk past them to get to the ruins. I quietly walked passed before something hit me in the back of my head. Last thing o heard was "She's kinda cute Boss"

Then

Everything

Went

Black...

I woke up on a cold floor, in pain. I noticed I was wearing a f/c collar with f/c spikes. It was chained to the wall. I know I am part wolf but I am NOT some damn pet. I was still in the same clothes, thank god! My hair was a little messy but I quickly fixed it. I saw a dog bed and dog bowl. I was surrounded by metal bars in some shack. "Hello pet" I turned my head to see none other than Sans the Skeleton. "That collar makes you look adorable" as soon as he said that, I blushed and looked away. He unlocked the cage and grabbed the leash. "Follow me" I stood up noticing he was a few inches taller, he pulled on the leash and walked away dragging me with him. I followed cautiously, glancing back at the shack. He led me to a house that I presumed was theirs. He led me inside, up a flight of stairs and into a room. "You'll be staying here in my room." His grin was kinda scary, his gold tooth flashed in the light. He smelt like mustard and dust. My wolf ears perked up to the sound of stomping. Sans pushed me behind him and then Papyrus was standing by the door. He looked PISSED and I wanted to just jump out the window, run back to the ruins and stay with Tori. "SANS YOU WORTHLESS TRASH, STOP PLAYING WITH THAT WOLF AND GO TO YOUR STATION." and with that said Sans teleported us to the same station where I was kidnapped by them. He tied the leash to the wooden stand holding the roof and sat in his chair chugging mustard. Weird... I glanced around and soon sat in the snow. Sans snickered and picked me up sitting me on his lap. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his skull resting on my head. I couldn't escape his grasp and soon accepted this. I slowly drifted off into a uncomfortable nap.

I woke up to yelling and noticed I was still in the same position but Sans was yelling at Papyrus. They went back and forth not noticing I was awake. Sans was protectively hugging me on his lap. He seemed very mad at Papyrus then I felt liquid drip down my arm. I shifted and glanced at my arm, seeing a slight scratch. Sans noticed this and healed  it. I was surprised he even bothered I was injured. I glanced at Papyrus who looked shocked at San's kindness towards me. I sigh, knowing I can't escape. Papyrus soon walked off still shocked. Sans then continued to snuggle with me. I was not completely comfortable but I would just have to deal with it. Soon it was dark and my e/c eyes were lumanating in the dark. Sans teleported us back and we were in his room. I sat in the corner of the room and tried falling asleep but was carried to the bed. I noticed sans in his basketball shorts with a red turtleneck. He placed me gently on the bed and hugged me from behind. It was surprisingly warm considering he's a skeleton. This was a weird and confusing day.

Hello my little wolves!
I just wanna apologize for this crap chapter. I'm sorry if it was really rushed or confusing.
Bye!