Chapter 3: New Clothes

(Ignore the bag)

(Ignore the bag)

"SANS TOLD ME TO PUT THIS COLLAR ON YOU INSTEAD OF THAT OLD WORN OUT ONE" he unclipped the old collar and put the new one on that read 'Property of Master Sans~'

It looked a lot better than the old f/c collar. Papyrus clipped it on and attached the leash to it. "If y-you don't mind m-me asking w-where are w-we going?" I ask and curse at my stuttering. "ALPHYS WOULD LIKE TO CHECK YOU FOR INJURIES OR ANYTHING ELSE" "ok" I quietly reply. He tugs on the leash indicating me to follow. I follow Papyrus through Snowdin and Waterfall. I soon see the Riverperson in his/her boat. Papyrus and I climb in and Papyrus tells the Riverperson to go to Hotland. "Tra la la la la Beware the man that speaks in hands~" I just roll my eyes and stare back down at the glistening water. We reached Hotland pretty quickly and soon were walking towards a massive building that had the label 'LAB'. Papyrus knocks on the door and the door opens to reveal Alphys, a small yellow dino. "T-this w-way" Papyrus and I follow her into the lab. We soon stop in a room and i notice massive needles, sharp metal tools and hospital beds. Papyrus hands the leash to Alphys and sits down in a chair, he also begins to read a magazine.

I follow Alphys to a separate room that had one bed and a set of needles and equipment. "L-lie down a-and r-relax" I do as instructed and she soon checks the basics. My heartbeat, blood pressure and physical wounds. She found a slash on my forearm and told me to stay still. She leaves and comes back with a cloth. When she placed the cloth, it stung. I winced in pain but was able to handle it. Once Alphys cleaned the wound, she bandaged it. I was allowed to leave and Papyrus took the leash back. We left and headed to the shop. "ALRIGHT YOU NEED NEW CLOTHES AND I, THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS SHALL ALLOW YOU TO BUY A FEW OUTFITS!" I walk around and chose the following...

Outfit 1

Outfit 2

Outfit 2

I took all the clothes and Papyrus played for them

I took all the clothes and Papyrus played for them. It was now 7:16 and I was starving. I only decided to get two outfits because I felt bad that Papyrus was paying. I had also forgot my G at home. I was carrying the bag home while being pulled by a leash like I'm a dog. When we reached the house, my legs were paining and I was struggling to walk without looking tired. I placed the bags in San's room, he wasn't there and I thought he was at his post or Grillbys. I decided to just relax for 10 minutes and then start cleaning.

After 15 minutes, I finally decided to start cleaning. I began sweeping the kitchen then the lounge, hallway and the bedrooms. I also washed the dishes and packed it away. I did the laundry and folded the clothing. I put my old clothes in San's on the bed. I'll ask him about it later. No one but me was home, Sans was somewhere and Papyrus was at Undynes for training. The clock read 9:28 and it was still early in the morning. I was checking the list Papyrus left me, and checked all my chores off. At the end of the letter it read 'YOU MAY WATCH TV OR SLEEP WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THE FOLLOWING' I sit on the green couch and grab the remote, I start watching Mettaton's show. It was interesting because it was one that I had only seen a few times. Hours passed and finally one of the skeleton brothers were back. My tail started wagging at the thought of not being alone. I turn my head to see a drunk Sans. "Sans! Why are you drunk!?!" I yell as I walk over to him. "Oh hic sorry but I hic thought I'd give hic drinking a shot Hic" I held back my laugh and a stern look still remained on my face. "Come on let's get you to your room" I place his right arm around my neck and help him. I clear his bed and he passes out under the blanket. I walk out of his room and close the door gently. I sit back on the couch and turn the TV off. I notice the front door open and walk towards the door. I was about to close the door when I spotted Papyrus walking towards the house. I open the door and Papyrus starts jogging to the house. Once he makes it inside, I explain everything that happened when Sans got home. Papyrus looked angry and left to his bedroom. Now it  was 21:04 and I was tired, so as usual I collapse on the couch.

Dream...
"I'm outside the ruins?"
"Wheres Tori?"
You walk around looking for any monsters...
You come across a red scarf and dust.
"Oh god...That scarf looks like Papyrus' scarf"
You walk into the town of Snowdin...
There is dust everywhere and no monsters...
You see a human child...
They are wearing a green and yellow sweater...
In their hand is a massive knife covered in dust...
"Hey You!" You yell with confidence in your voice...
The child turns to face you....their smile is insane along with their blood red eyes....
You see San's jacket in their hand....its also covered in dust....
"W-what? WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!"
"DoN't CrY oVeR sOmE StUpId CoMeDiAn"
Their voice is glitchy and filled with HATE
"DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!"
Pain is all you feel.
You place your hand on the pain and lift your hand to your face just to see.....blood.
"YoU cAn'T sToP mE Y/n"

End of Dream

I jolt up realizing I'm covered in a f/c blanket and on the couch. What the fuck was that? Is all I could question. I decided to get up and walk around. I walk around the couch over and over trying to figure out that dream. I place my hand where the pain was. I stop walking around and change into different clothes.

When I walk out the bathroom, my nose is hit with a delicious smell

When I walk out the bathroom, my nose is hit with a delicious smell. Bacon! I walk to the kitchen to see Papyrus cooking bacon and spaghetti? "OH WOLF I SEE YOU ARE AWAKE! I AM MAKING SPAGHETTI FOR ME AND SANS WHILE YOU ARE GETTING SOME MEAT! I READ ABOUT HOW WOLVES ARE CARNIVORES SO I, THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS, WAS NICE ENOUGH TO MAKE BACON FOR YOU!" He's being NICE?!?! HOW HIGH IS HE?!?! I walk back to the couch and wait patiently for my owner to wake up. Yes I know he did....force me to be his pet but Sans isn't as bad as I thought. He did help me with heat and i am thankful he did before the ice wolves or royal guard dogs had a chance.