Chapter 7: Sharing the brothers

That night happened a week ago and I found out that the brothers both had feelings for me but were luckily willing to share. They gave me time to think about my answer. It was nothing or both as I put it. If I rejected one and dated the other, it would make me feel terrible. They have lowered my chores and I don't have to be kept on a leash, literally. I still have to wear the collar but now it reads,"'Property of The Skeleton Brothers". On the back of the tag it has their phone numbers and address. Today I had to give them an answer. I decided to accept the brothers and make it official that we are dating now. I walk down the stairs and spot them on the couch. Papyrus looked up from his book and saw me. He nudged Sans and Sans looked my way. "Before you ask, yes I made a decision." I could see panic written all over their faces and Sans was sweating a little. "I accept on one condition" they smiled and nodded gesturing me to continue. "I don't want you idiots fighting or hitting each other." They nodded and ran over to me, hugging me. "WE WERE WORRIED YOU WOULD REJECT US." "yeah sweetheart when you didn't give us an answer for a week, we thought you didn't like us or something." I laughed and hugged them back. "Now why wouldn't I like you?" I heard them laugh and break the hug. "Mettatons gonna be pissed off about Papyrus though" Sans commented reminding me about the robot. "WASN'T HE DUSTED BY ALPHYS?" oh yeah Alphys the crazy lizard scientist. "Oh yeah I remember boss" Mettaton was a robot but was famous, sadly Dr Alphys lost her temper and shot him through his soul. It must have been easy considering it was just covered by a jelly substance in his stomach area. You nodded and went to grab you're hoodie. "We still gonna go patrol?" I asked and Paps nodded. Last time I went with Sans so this time I went with Papyrus. We searched Waterfall for humans and then checked Hotland. I took my hoodie off wrapping it around my waist revealing my red t-shirt.

I noticed Paps glancing at me quite often. "Something wrong?" I asked looking up at him. He shook his head and entered a elevator. I walked next to him and the doors closed. We were half way to the top when suddenly the elevator stopped. "Shit" Paps mumbled and tried to get the elevator moving. He clicked the bell button and Alphys answered. "H-hello?" Paps sighed, "ALPHYS, OUR ELEVATOR STOPPED AND IT WON'T BUDGE" "o-oh I'll s-send a m-mechanic and a h-helper to come and f-fix it, please j-just remain calm." We heard a beep and the call ended. "GUESS WE'RE STUCK FOR A WHILE." I nodded and looked around. "How long?" I asked looking back at Papyrus. "Maybe an hour, Alphys is quite far." He spoke in a quiet voice. I decided to lean against the wall. I heard laughter from Pap and I was confused. He pointed up and I did the obvious, look up. I nearly fainted, a massive tarantula was just chilling up above me. I ran towards him and hid behind Paps. He laughed and I growled, completely embarrassed. Papyrus was able to open the elevator door just enough to squeeze the spider out. For the rest of the time left I snuggled close to Paps. Finally the elevator started moving and we arrived at out destination. Frisk, Flowey and Blue were waiting outside the castle for me but Paps didn't know. I made up an excuse to leave and he fell for it. I ran to where we agreed to meet up. Judgement Hall was empty and there stood Frisk. "Hey Frisk!" I greeted putting my hoodie back on. "Hi y/n" Flowey and Blue said at the same time. Frisk signed asking what I was gonna do. "Just help out in battle, I need a good challenge." Frisk nodded and opened the door to the Kings throne room. There stood Asgore with his red trident. He glared at Frisk and then smiled creepily at me. "Good job y/n, you captured the human" he was about to grab Frisk but I grabbed him first. "Nah I didn't capture them, they befriended me." Asgore looked enraged and readied his attacks. I summoned my claws and got ready to leap left. He threw his tridents at me but I dodged easily. Asgore kept trying to hit me but I was able to slash him first. He grunted in pain and held his hand to the wound. "Back off Asgore, let Flowey absorb the souls and he'll break the barrier." Asgore laughed darkly. "I won't let a flower take my fame" I sighed and then chuckled. "Then I'll do it cause you don't have a choice." Asgore looked at me and he hesitantly nodded. Before long I had all the souls. The plan was to use Frisk's soul but then return it to him before it fully absorbed. I concentrated and absorbed all the souls, finally I shattered the barrier. The plan was successful but Frisk was incredibly weak. We all listened to the voice...

The Barrier is broken