Chapter 4: Frisk and Flowey

I sat waiting patiently for Sans before Papyrus yelled from the kitchen. "SANS! WAKE UP YOU LAZY FUCK!!!" "ALRIGHT YA DON'T HAVE TO YELL JACKASS!" I giggled quietly, I found it funny, don't know why though. Sans came stomping down the stairs and stomping towards me. His look softened when he saw me wearing the new collar. "Heh glad ya like the new collar Pet" I sigh and roll my eyes. "SANS ITS TIME TO GO!" I hear Sans sigh in irratation. He clips a black leash to my collar and we begin to walk to his post.

Once there, he sits down still holding the leash. I started to smell a scent of something and my ears perked up trying to listen.

Sans POV
Y/N starting sniffing the air and then suddenly started growling. I notice she's staring in the gates direction. I get up and unclip the leash. "Go get it" I command her. She runs off and obeys my command.

Y/N POV
I sprint passed the gate and behind a tree. I hear the Ruin doors open and footsteps. I see a human wearing a black and red sweater, holding a flower. I sneak behind them. "Hey kid" I say in a soft voice. "Don't yell or you'll attract unwanted attention ok?" They nod and slowly turn around. "Names Y/N and you?" 'Frisk' he signs. (I'm making Frisk a boy please don't get mad) "Hello I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower" I nod and glance at the gate. "Come on, I don't think Sans will hurt ya but Papyrus is a different story." I walk towards the post with Frisk and Flowey following close behind. "Hey Sans" he turns his head towards me. "Pet?" I move aside to reveal Frisk and Flowey. "Found a human. Can we please keep it alive?" I ask. "I'm too lazy to capture a human but Papyrus is a human hunting machine!" "Frisk hide behind that lamp over there. I can smell Papyrus approaching!" They dash behind the lamp and I turn my attention back to Papyrus. We see him walking towards us. "Hey boss" "SANS HAVE YOU SEEN ANY HUMANS?" "No Boss, I haven't" Sans looks at the lamp "Y/N HAVE YOU SEEN ANY?" Oh shit "No" oh shit "THATS NOT WHAT THE CAMERA SHOWS! WHERE ARE THEY?" "Who's 'they'? I ask with slight worry. "YOU KNOW WHO 'THEY' ARE! THAT HUMAN AND WEED!" "I ain't saying shit!" I glare back at him with my tail high and ears up. "HOW DARE YOU MUTT!" He slaps me across the face with such force I fall backwards. The human, Frisk, comes running up to me. "SO YOU WERE HIDING A HUMAN! HUMAN BY ORDER OF THE ROYAL GUARD, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST AND WILL BE TAKEN TO THE KING!" I stand up and my c/c (claw colour) appear.

 "SO YOU WERE HIDING A HUMAN! HUMAN BY ORDER OF THE ROYAL GUARD, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST AND WILL BE TAKEN TO THE KING!" I stand up and my c/c (claw colour) appear

(Your fingernails become sharp like this and are kinda indestructible)

The kid hides behind me and starts shivering from fear. My right/left eye starts glowing e/c while my other eye becomes pure black. (Like Sans) Sans just stands behind his post in shock. Papyrus looks dumbfounded and soon his expression turns into a pissed off one. We glare at each other while Frisk and Flowey sneak over to Sans. The battle begins....

Papyrus summons bones and I slash at the bones. I destroy the bones in one hit and start running at Papyrus. I try to slash him but he dodges quickly. The battle went on for awhile until Papyrus finally stopped. "FINE I'LL LEAVE THE HUMAN ALONE IF THEY SUCCEED IN MY PUZZLES" I nod and heal the few slash wounds on him. He's shocked by this but soon sees it as me showing mercy. We walk home with silence. Sans and the human are at home waiting. We walk inside and I'm instantly hugged. The kid and flower are hugging me. "Alright Frisk if you wanna stay here, you're gonna have to pass Papyrus's puzzles ok" they smile 'Alright and Thank you Y/N' they sign back. "No problem and" I whisper in their ear "You should try and befriend Papyrus" with that said I stand up and walk to San's room.

4 Months later....
Frisk has befriended everyone and only has to befriend King Asgore. They were helping Papyrus in the kitchen with dinner while Sans and I were on the couch.

Sans POV
Y/N was starting to fall asleep and soon rested her head on my shoulder. I must have been blushing like crazy. When Frisk came to check on us, he sign 'called' Boss. Boss looked at us and snickered. I knew what he was thinking and no way in hell am I gonna do it. That only happened once and I didn't do anything major. I glare and use my one hand to flip Boss off. He ends up laughing while covering Frisk's eyes. Luckily Frisk didn't see me flipping him off. They leave back into the kitchen and I wrap my other arm around her waist. She was adorable like this. She snuggled closer to me and I pulled her towards me closing the gap.

I could definitely get used to this~