Chapter 6: New Room

I woke up with a pain in neck and sat up. I looked around realizing I was naked and Sans was next to next me. I quickly changed into clean clothes and gathered my dirty clothes. I put the clothes in the wash basket and left. I found Red asleep and Papyrus was no where in sight. The pain in my neck came back and I ran up the stairs to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see no collar and one huge bite mark. "Holy shit" I mumbled. I walked back to San's room and saw my collar on the floor. I picked the collar up and clipped it around my neck. 'Atleast he won't get made about the dumb thing' I thought. The pain had calmed down a little but the collar wasn't helping. I turned to face the bed and saw San's clothes by the bed. My face started heating up once I remembered what happened last night and I was now blushing from embarrassment. I slept with my owner....

His clothes were on the floor so what was Sans wearing? Probably nothing. He started shifting and his eye sockets slowly opened to see me standing in the middle of the room. "Heya pet~" oh god "I enjoyed last night and it's great to know I was your first~" his grin widened as he looked me up and down. "So I now fully own every inch of you~" He sat up and I looked away. "What Doll? You saw me last night~" he teasingly said. I heard him pick his clothes up and chuck them somewhere. I heard his closet door open and some shuffling. After a few minutes he spoke. "Alright I'm done." I turn to look at him and he was wearing his usual outfit. "Good" then I left and went to the kitchen. Papyrus was cooking something and it smelt delicious. "MORNING WOLF-HUMAN" he greeted. "Morning" I look at the couch and notice Red (bitty Uf Sans) covered in bruises. "What the hell happened to Red?!?!" I turn back and glare at Papyrus. "OH I PUNISHED HIM FOR INFLUENCING YOU TO RUN AWAY AND HE'S BEEN CAUSING NOTHING BUT TROUBLE" He said not making eye contact and focusing on the food. "If he gets punished one more time, YOU'LL BE DEAD"  my left/right eye glowed f/c. "F-FINE NOW GET G-GOING" he stuttered trying to act as if he wasn't scared. I walked over to the couch and Red gave me a weak smile. I scooped him up in my hand and went to the bathroom. I filled a bowl with warm water and bubbles to cover him while he washed. I turned around so he could undress and when I heard a splash, I turned back to see all the scars. I washed him and used some magic to heal the bruises/cuts/scars. I gave Red some clean clothes and then faced away. He may have been a bitty but I still respect his privacy. He changed into his outfit because he had like three sets of the same red turtleneck and black pants. He also had 2 of the same jackets and 2 pairs of red shoes. He then chucked the towel and dirty clothes into a bitty sized basket. "Thanks for h-healing my scars and stuff" he mumbled. I placed him on my shoulder and we headed downstairs to be greeted by two skeletons.

Sans and Papyrus looked guilty and terrified of what I was gonna do to them. "Come on Red let's go to that new bitty store that opened close to Grillbys!" I said excitedly. "Relax I'll take care of them!" I said to Papyrus who was gonna protest against it. "WOLF-HUMAN SANS AND I ARE GIVING YOU THE BASEMENT AS YOUR OWN ROOM. ITS THE SAME SIZE AS SAN'S ROOM SO THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH ROOM FOR YOU AND YOUR PETS" "thanks I really appreciate that!" I said putting on my f/c converse. I grabbed 100 G out of my wallet and put it in my pocket. I left the wallet with Papyrus while I had the 100 G. I walk passed a few shops but here in the underground, the shops sell things from the surface. The Bitty shop is the newest shop but sadly isn't making much business because monsters here apparently 'don't waste time on useless pets'. I always hated the term 'Useless' because of how many things it affects. It judges your efforts and performance. It really strikes the soul deep. I finally made it to the bitty shop and was greeted by a bunny. "Hi welcome to Bitties! How may I help you?" I waved and offered a kind smile. "I'd like to adopt a bitty" The bunny lady led me to 10 glass cages that had bitties in. I didn't see any Uf Sans bitties or UF Papyrus bitties. "How many are you adopting?" The bunny lady asked me and I simply said 'one' because i was too busy looking at all the bitties. She giggled at my curiosity and left to set up a cage. "Red are you ok with any bitty?" He looked in the glass and nodded. I saw adorable skeletons and then I finally saw a UF papyrus bitty.(don't judge me) Oh.....my.....god! "Ms bunny! I found the bitty I wanna adopt!" I yelled and Red jolted awake in surprise. "Oops sorry Red" "it's fine. So who's the lucky one?" I pointed at the Papyrus bitty. Red yelped and hid in my sleeve. "Red you told me that you would be fine with any bitty" Red ignored me and kept hiding away. "Which bitty is it?" The bunny asked and I pointed at the UF papyrus. "Oh him he's really aggressive and needs a lot of attention!" I shrug and walk over to the counter. "Alright he's in this cage and don't take the covers off until you're home or he will freak out." I heard growling coming from the cage. I payed 40 G and carried the new bitty home. "You sure you can handle him kid?" Red asked. I nod and place him on my shoulder. The growling from the cage got louder and I instinctively growled back. The growling suddenly stopped and the bitty was quiet all the way home.