Call me Dat Boi (Ch.1)

Walking down the hallways (Y/N) was feeling nervous it was her first day at her new school and she was also lost,checking her watch (Y/N) notices HOMEROOM HAD STARTED 20 MINUTES AGO.Slumped over in despair you let out a sad sigh,and calmly make your way down the hallway reading each sign with caution.1B 1C 1D you looked at your paper which had your homeroom written on it,1D you looked up and down at your slip again it matched 1D was your homeroom it was noisy from the inside.

Mustering your courage you enter the classroom and find students throwing paper and tossing money in the air it was a ruckus,everyone in the class was crazy and noisy. Dodging paper you managed to make it half way across the classroom until you were trapped between a paper spit ball fight between two student,dodging every one you run to the other side and stare wide eyed at your classmates stupidity.

Finally giving in you go to sit down until the class goes silent confusion struck you now everyone's angry expressions were switched with excitement and adoring you could only hear a door open and footsteps,when everyone parted for this mysterious person to enter you discovers it wasn't a teacher but...

Everything went black,you woke up in a bed the nurses room you presume beside you,a soft but emotionless voice asked "You are awake, are you okay" looking beside you a handsome figure was peering over you his beady black eyes locked with yours you blushed instantly at the creature above you,It's skin was a perfect healthy shade of green and was wearing a bowtie around his neck,
"What's your name"you eagerly ask
he chuckles "Call me daddy"
You feel like your about to turn red at he's suggestion he noticed this and suddenly grabbed your hand,he's hand was warm and soft but sticky He blushed gently and whispers in your ear.
"call me daddy and i'll satisfy your needs"
"W...what!" you shout
he immediately got close to your face and pressed he lips against yours he long tongue entered your throat nearly chocking you the kiss was wet and satisfying.after what seemed like an eternity he stop leaving a string of saliva between the both of you.

"Your mine now i have marked you" The frog croaks
your face was blank he left the room leaving you speechless.