The nurse (Ch.4)

He groaned in pain and looked up to you,Atlas you were in the same room and predicament you first met this beady boi,however the roles were reversed YOU were now comforting the green creature.

You blush in embarrassment at what just happened,immediately you stood up like a robot this act startled the injured boi,he looked at you,You opened your face and screamed.

"IM SORRY THAT I ATTACKED YOU!"

A small chuckle filled the room It was that damn jerk,you stood in disbelief how could someone treat an earnest apology as some kind of joke,you were about the storm out the room when,a slimy webbed hand touched your arm and pulled you back,resulting in you on the nurses bed,stretching across dat bois legs.

You looked at him quickly trying not to get embarrassed,he's long arm held you captive preventing you from escaping his mighty grasp.

"let me go"you shouted

"no"

"why"

"because your mine"

"who says"

"I marked you"

"That's really childish,don't give me that kind of excuse ugh"you sigh in anger

The pale green frog gazed at you with an amusing smile,he pulled you towards him,guiding your head to he's chest.

Before you knew it tears erupted from your eyes,surprised by this the frog asked

"Why are you crying?"

between muffled cries you reply "because you stole my first kiss"

The frog stared in disbelief.before giving a playful grin which radiated.

"i can steep a lot more than a kiss, you know"

Your face blushed instantly,was that green,handsome creature asking to steal your virginity?

"Are you asking to steal my virginity" you unconsciously blurted out loudly

"maybe"he retorted

"but i...." before you could finish a, blonde haired nurse entered she wore a tight nurse dress which stuck to her showing her assets off, her breasts were compact and that made you annoyed,she wore thigh length white stockings, and little slip on shoes, her dress was mainly white except for the health symbol patch that was stitched onto her her left sleeve,the hat gently tilted of her blonde flowing locks,her eyelashes were long (you assumed they were fake),perfect eyebrows,her makeup was light and her golden brown eyes were big and bright,she held a basic white bag on her right.

You knew she looked trouble

"Ummm....i'm sorry i didn't get here sooner"she spoke her voice was soft and sweet

when she stared at you in an awkward position, she began anxious and nervously started shuffling.

"um...s..sorry if i...um...interrupted something"she mumbled

immediately you got off the frog and stood up beside him,the nurse walked over to where he was,she began her medical check,you stared at her doing the checkup.

"I patched him up"you admitted

she let out a sheepish smile and thanked you

"if you don't mind me asking...are you the nurse here"you asked determination filling you

"yes"she replied it a sweet voice

she then turned to your assaulter and chirped

"looks like your fine,you can leave and go to class now"

The frog got up and thanked the nurse before walking out. You followed behind him,thinking to yourself she seemed nice but,she had this thing that really made my blood boil,maybe it because of her right little dress and the fact she looked like a stripper.

The frog and you walked to your next class,the walk was silent and the atmosphere was tense,until the frog spoke

"she definitely heard you"

Suddenly it hit you,she had heard you say something embarrassing and she was an adult,you silently scream in your head.

calming down you asked the frog something that was on your mind you saw the nurse.

"What do you think of her"

he stopped and looked at you.You could feel your chest pounding.

"She's a nurse,should i have an opinion"his words filled you with relief,for some reason.

You began walking again,down the long hallway.

"Ohhhhhh i get it, is my little (Y/N) jealous"he teased

"no"

you bluntly answers before walking faster away from him,but still you couldn't shake the feeling that he was lying about the nurse that is.