The Lonly Classroom (Ch.2)

You asked the nurse what happened to you before you left,she told you, you were hit unconscious by someone's shoe farted towards your face embarrassed you left quickly,Now you find yourself in your first class art the teacher was blabbering on you couldn't make sense of anything because the only thing that was in your mind was that strange kiss and strangely handsome being.

After class finished you were in the lunch hall eating by yourself you looked lonely around at other people laughing and joking it was annoying you but you were a calm person Until he suddenly turned into every topic it was that pale green boi now loosing all tolerance you sprung out the door,walking down the doorway you repeated to yourself what's so special about him, Suddenly a hand wrapped around your waist pulling you into a room you were unfamiliar with you were too distracted on dat boi.

Now one hand wrapped around your waist and the other across your mouth you immediately bit their hand releasing of you of their grasp swinging around you notice them beady eyes IT WAS HIM he's face was smug he leaned against the wall looking you down.

"What" you snap
Immediately as of a change of personality he apologises "i'm sorry that i sexually assaulted you earlier" he's eyes were filled with tears.This day was the most strangest one of your life.
"Fine" you accepted "i'm (Y/N) and you are"

"I'm Dat Boi" he introduced himself

"Nice to meet you Dat Boi" you chirped

You still didn't feel like you could trust this person yet,he smirked at said "want to be friends"
"...sure" you hesitated

Your conversation was cut short by a cat that appeared to have rainbows shooting out it's um....You Know Were,it's Body was that of a pop tart its cheeks were a tiny of pink it was a fluffy grey cat it looked at you with its glossy eyes.

"Hi there"the cat explained

"hi"
"hi" You both replied

"Are you guys loners too"it said with a happy tone which was odd

"...."

Dat Boi exchange Nervous glances with You,Noticing this The pop tart cat bounced up and down and declared

"This is the Loner Classroom"

your jaw dropped in terror You didn't want to be a loner

"Welcome cadets" the cat exclaimed