Naruto running (Ch.3)

You write to your mum on text it reads

Dear mum

I've officially joined a club it's called The Lonely club and when i mean joined i mean forced oh and also a frog has been harassing me

Look what you've raised

You hit the send button Slowly,your first day was a emotional rollercoaster you let out a sigh your in your bedroom and home alone due to your parent being on a business trip you go downstairs and prepaid a croissant for a snack,sitting down you open the app Instagram and add everyone from your new school because that's normal,a few minutes later whilst you were savouring your beloved croissant a message popped up it was under the username 'He be rollin down the street' curious of the odd username you tap on it and was shocked that you discover this 'He be rollin down the street' person had 200.666Million Followers you stared for ages making sure your eyes weren't playing tricks on you  all of a sudden a bing signalled that a message had popped up and it was was from
'He be rollin down that street'
With haste you clicked on it to reveal a message that said
"I'm glad you added me"
You contemplated on wether this person new you but decided there was no way
"Hi" you replied
"Your Usernames funny i like it"they  texted
You felt flattered
"Not a lot of people respect the username 'MemeGodess'" you typed with ease,Overall you spent a long time chatting to them.

this person asked to see what you looked like so you sent them a picture and asked for the same back but they said it would be more fun to guess who they are.Accepting that you opened up your diary and wrote in it for a while until you finally found yourself asleep.

The next morning you wake up to the sound of your obnoxious alarm clock,You slam it furiously and prepare for school.

When you reach your destination a familiar figure was in the distance,they spun their head around and our eyes connected,flowers fluttered in the air it was like something out of an anime you thought until he tried to call out to you until a big leaf glided into his mouth making him choke.

Suddenly,you found you arms gliding in the wind behind you cutting air and your knees flying upwards,your face turned to amazement You had FINALLY PERFECTED your naruto run,you felt like a true ninja all you needed was a head band to complete your ritual.

Finally snapping out of your Utopia you see your nemesis choking on a leaf.

You felt the power surging through your veins you jump in the air feeling like a ninja and prepare to ninja kick this slimy jerk.

Your foot dig into his belly the both of you flying through the air the slimy jerk was now flying through the air he mouth shuttering in the wind and he saliva pouring out.

You both thumped to the ground you were on top of him in a straddling position and the frog beneath you with Xs in he's eyes.

The Power was still strong in your veins you put your hand up (which seemed to attract a crowd) And Slapped the frogs cheek continually he face went side to side he's cheeks raw red.

Everyone looked in horror,however the teacher that looked far from normal clapped their hands and cheered.

The Principal then dramatically entered and clapped he's hands for everyone's attention,they all turned to the principal.

The principal Declared

"THIS IS WHAT WE ENCOURAGE IN THIS ESTABLISHMENT THE FULL POWER OF A NINJA IS DEEP IN YOUR VEINS KIDS,YOU JUST NEED TO PERFECT YOUR NARUTO RUNS LIKE MISS (Y/N) HERE!!!"