Prolouge

Emily's pov

ahh fresh air i stated as i looked around.  my legs  hurt from that long drive its good to back in Gardina my hometown " Miss Emily your bags have been sent to your room " " Okay chester " i said as i closed the cars door and began walking upstairs to unpack . i hope all of my old friends haven't changed i sigh its been so long i wonder would they recognize me if they see me .

" Miss Emily come downstairs for some lunch " chester said . i only have chester he may be a butler but to me he is my father and mother combined " okay chester" i said coming downstairs.

??? pov

i was outside when i saw something shocking i rubbed my eyes to again it can't be emily can it suddenly her body turned to face me . that's definitely emily i said as i immediately ran inside to tell the news to my brother .

" Nick " i panted " What" i paused as my face scrunched up in disgust as i watch my brother nick eat off a random girls face gross. " Emilys back " i said " Who emily ?? " he said still not looking at my face " The one who you always followed and talked about when you were younger " " What !! are you lying" " if i was lying i wouldn't be panting like this " i said smiling he face brightned as he smiled " Who's Emily ??" the blond haired girl go up angry " Oh his crush " i smirked " Shut up " his face turned cherry red from embarassment  .

" i thought you loved me !??" she said angry and sad at the same time " i didn't i used you for my own pleasure , and to get over Emily " ugh !! " she stomped out of our house and slammed the door shut  " Are you sure She is home " my brother said sounding unsure .

" i pushed him out of the house and locked him outside so he has to talk her 

Nicks pov

 there was no sign of anybody and i'm sure my brother pretty much locked me  outside so i have to talk to her. my legs wobbled and my teeth jittered  why why why !! i repeated into my head over and over until i maded to her door bell my finger pressed it   i had the urge to just run away as the door flew open my face flushed red at the moment my eyes landed on her face .

" hey how can i help you ?? " " um Emily don't you remember me " " huh , nope " she said popping the p my legs wobbled again and a warm liquid came down my legs  i looked down to see the yellow substance spreading on the floor . " um gotta go !!"

i ran at full speed into  my house and slammed the door shut and slided down the  Why am i such a fool name one person who would  accidentally pee on the floor ugh i grabbed  my hair in frustration she probably thinks im a weirdo i sighed and got up to take a shower...............

What would happen next when emily goes to school and meets a bunch of thirsty boys who are subs will she make them fall into temptation or will she make them bow in lust