Chapter 2

Emily Pov

After that meeting with that boy I walked to my class I walked inside . " Omg is that the girl who beat Kim Jumin " whispers where everywhere " Miss Emily please take a seat by Jumin " my teacher spoke silencing everybody  I walked off the podium and sat next to the boy this morning

I could feel intense stares at me I looked through the corner of my eyes to see Jumin staring at me with lust in his eyes

After class ended

I was packing my bag when I saw Jumin walk over to me " Hey "
He said lust still clouding around his eyes . I ignored him when he unzipped his pants and sat on my desk facing me.

" Why don't you  help me with my problem mommy ? " he said leaning forward to me .

" Would you leave me alone you horny slut " " Wait !!! " he ran in front of me blocking the door  locking it " Would you get out of the way I want to go to class ".

I grabbed him when he grabbed my hand and placed it on hip he instantly moaned because his hip was swollen from the spanks earlier" Help me mommy " he pleaded as he slides on the floor . " No " he instantly stand up and pulled his pants off showing me his black panties he grabbed my finger and rubbed his member.

" Mommy see how wet I am " he moaned as he rubbed my hands faster I jerked my hand back from his member before he came

He mewled " Mommy don't you want me " " No stay away from me " I said as i ran out of the classroom.

Jumin POV

Ugh  I said frustrated I rubbed my hair and grabbed it.  Why doesn't she fall for it I grabbed my member and rubbed it harder. Imagining that Emily was doing it no girl / Woman has ever left me this sexually frustrated  only she will be the  one to satisfy  my needs  came as I went to find her. 

Emily pov

That boy is crazy and horny at the same time I ran out of the classroom at full speed not stopping causing me to bump into someone.  " Ouch that hurts " the boy said as he went down ass first.

" Are you okay? " I said taking out my hand to help him up as I help dust off his uniform " Yes am fine " he said finally looking at me when he blushed and instantly turned red  and acted shy " T-Thanks f-for helping me " he said twirling his long golden locks of hair.

" Which class are you in?"  I said looking at the boy with glasses who's  eyelashes keep fluttering.
"1-1B" he said legs looking wobbly.  " Are you sure okay I didn't  hurt you right!?! " I said twirling him around.

The bell ranged

" gotta go bye see you later  " I said waving at him as I ran to my next class

??? Pov

I hummed satisfied  that I met such a charming girl.  This is actually the  first time  I felt jittery  and nervous especially  stuttering just the sight of her raven black hair with those beautiful  clear purple eyes oh those plumb lips could make anybody  hard .

Tonight I might have a wet dream I thought as I popped a boner for a girl I don't know my nipples suddenly grew hard and it felt good with my piercing on oh how I wish she could twist my nipples with the bars on it.

I walked to my next class I took a seat near the window as I felt that if any bully's see me they might fight me and I don't want that " Class we have a new student " the teacher said as  a vision of the girl earlier appeared in my head.

Jeez I shook my head trying to clear it " Hi my name is Emily " my eyes widen as a blush found its way on my face as I look to the front to see the girl earlier my Prince charming.  My eyes glued to her small petite form as she walked next to me.

I immediately  checked my breath and my hair I fixed that hmm I smelled  my breath as I threw a mint in there.  " Hi " I whispered to her " Oh hi it's you " she said smiling my heart rate suddenly sped up.  " My name is Nathan " I said smiling like an idiot  " My names Emily ".  " Class I have a lot of exams to finish mark go to sleep or something " everybody obediently  did as told

Not wanting to get detention.   I stared at Emily beautiful sleeping face I'll love to wake up to see every morning.  Unconsciously  her hand slipped off of the desk and in my inner thigh my eyes widen in shock and face heated up from embarrassment  one side of me told her not to move anymore while on the other hand I want her to touch my member and give it a firm squeeze.

While I was panicking I made a shriek only loud enough for us to hear as she shifted her hand landing on my member my hips bucked up at the feeling.  " ahh " a low moan came from my throat I bit my lips shut as she touched my member like it was strange I quickly moved back forcing her hand to hit it "ah " I needed oh no one more blow and I'll really blow up her hand with cum......