Chapter 1

Emily pov

“ Emily wake up ” Chester said Shaking me out of my dream “ What's the matter chester ” I said yawning .

“ Today is the day you start at your New school ”_Chester said doing jazz hands . “ Give me five more minutes ” I groaned .

“ I guess you don't want a ride then ” “ Wait !!  You want me to walk to school ” I said jumping up. “ Maybe ” he said sarcastically

“ Take an apple and go to school” chester said as he went downstairs . I took a shower and put on my favorite shirt and jeans

“ Bye chester” I said waving “ Catch ” he said as he threw me an apple . I closed the door and began walking .

                       1 Hour later

I arrived at My new school I wasn't really excited since I heard rumors about this school rumor has it that all the boys in this school are completely thirsty .

I walked into the school doors I heard whispering and saw a crowd yelling fight fight fight.

I walked up and threw my bag onto the cold floor and ran into the crowd to be pushed around .
I saw that a boy was beating up a girl.

“ Hey hey Stop ! ” I yelled getting everyone's attention  “ Is she new or something ” many students whispered .

“ Are you new or something ? ” the boy said looking at me and smirking “ Leave her alone you little bitch ” “ Aww new girl has  balls if you think you can stop me ” he laughed

“ Guys get her ” he snapped and five tough boys came surrounding me . “ Easy ” I said cracking my knuckles with a satisfying pop.

Within a flash all of the men were knocked down . gasped could be heard through all of the hallway .
I walked up to the boy and slammed my hand on the locker beside his head.

??? Pov

“ Who are you ” I almost stuttered out “ The names Emily ” she said I notice people staring at me I tried to put on the bad boy act again.

I pushed her off me she look angry at me I laughed “ What are you going to do spank me hoe”
“ Maybe ” she said I closed me mouth and walked backwards into the lockers.

She immediately gripped my arm and bended me over I almost let out a moan from how tight her grip was .

She bended me down my face slammed in the lockers .
“ Your bluffing ” I managed to squeeze out sounding like a squeek.

“ I normally don't play hero , but I I'll play villain today ” I was going to speak When a hard blow landed onto my plump bouncy hips “ I had to bite my tongue from the impact . my legs started to crumble.

between my legs started to get wet I thought she was finished , But boy was I wrong before I can speak another blow was landed on my hips causing it to jiggle.

My legs finally gave up and I fell down “ This should probably teach you to never touch girls again slut ” “ Wait ” I grabbed her leg but she kicked me off and walked away.

She left me on the ground !?!! Is she crazy or something even the girls who try dominate me can't make me feel like this , nor would they ever call me a bitch , slut   hoe neither.

I can't  believe she just dominated me like that and left her name is Emily right . okay I can't wait to get her to dominate me again I can't believe I am going to ask her to dominate me.

------------------------------------------------------

Author nim : photos of the boys will be uploaded tomorrow love y'all peace :-)