Chapter 7

Nathan's pov

There i sat on the toilet with a pregnancy test in my hands the anticipation eating me up as my hands shook every now and then as i was waiting five minutes to find out if i'm pregnant with emily's pups or not right now i stood still with my eyes glued on the stick. it blinked twice as the results popped up

-Positive- 

I smiled as i tried to hold my tears back as i rubbed my stomach and covered my mouth i'm pregnant with emilys pups i pulled up my pants and went downstairs to eat breakfast " Morning son " my mother said as she sniffed the air suspiciously as she came close to me .

" So you didn't listen to me " she said in a dead serious voice " Your pregnant with emily's half pups right " my mother said coldly as she refused to look me in the eyes " Yes because i love her"  i said proudly " That's the exact same word your brother said and you see where he is ! " my mother yelled . i ran upstairs to my room and grabbed a bag and placed my clothes in it as i grabbed a few snacks from my mini fridge as i climbed out of my window and began my journey to emily's house.

Will she accept her pups or will she abandon them i thought as i looked up and saw a mansion a glorious mansion i walked up to her door and rang the doorbell as a man in a butler suit appeared at the door " how can i help you ? " The man said " I'm here to see emily" i said nervously as he opened the door for me and let me in.

" Emily you have a guest here" The butler yelled as emily responded " Send them up " the butler directed me towards her room as i turned the handle on the door and walked in to be greeted with emily smiling sitting on the bed with sweats its cold in here.

" Hey nathan , what's with the bag " she said pointing out to the bag on her back. I took a deep breath in as i spoke " Emily i have something to tell you " i said as i held my stomach " What is it " she said getting serious . " You remember when we fucked right, I'm pregnant with your pups " i started crying as she grabbed my hand and guided me with her hand towards her bed " Why are you crying "  She said smiling as i looked at her " You don't want them right " I said sniffling  " of course i do their mine " she said as she raised my shirt up and kissed my stomach then my lips .

" And me being a Omega i'll probably give birth by the th of  October "i said  " I can't wait " she giggled as she stared at my stomach. " I'll probably give birth soon i smiled kissing emily i don't know how i got so lucky with a beautiful caring girl