Part 6:A wake up call.

No one POV:

Its been 5 days since USJ villain attack, Legoshi was taken to the hospital and hasn't woken up, Aizawa and Thirteen where fully healed but Legoshi looked like to be in a coma.

Aizawa would see him every time he could he felt something in him he felt that Legoshi was dieing and he coudn't do anything.

Nemurie and Hazashi would go with him, they would stay with Aizawa hoping for Legoshi to wake up. when the doctor ask them to leave before Aizawa left he placed his scarf on Legoshi's hand and left.

Legoshi's POV:

i was laying down on a flat surface there was water i started getting up only to be surrounded by darkness.

(trying a new way dialogue tell me if it better or worse

???:"Well,Well,Well look who is finally awake!"

i turn around in the dark room

Legoshi:"Who are you..."

???:"Im you well your more like your primal instincts"

i wolf came out of the black blood, it had red eyes black fur.

???:"i got to hand it to ya kid, that preformance was exemplary! My last owner was more the stalking type but you! holy shit! you got backbone to ya!"

Legoshi: "what do you mean by preformance?"

???:"You don't remember! Here allow me to remind you the delicous sounds~"

suddenly i was surrounded by screaming crunching tearing blood splateering noise.

???:"Thats you kid.... well more like us but mostly you feeding your hunger"

Legoshi:"STOP IT!"

i started grabbing my hears i didn't want to hear those screams.

???:"Well kid after that massacre i was born"

Legoshi:"what do you mean?"

???:"Well listen my last owner was a villain he would go around killing people, you know bad stuff, but after i was born i suddenly felt something right...we can say that your cause is my new goal"

Legoshi:"My cause?"

???:"when you snapped and used me,well you didn't only thought about revenge, you also thought about protecting the other students. It was quite....Motivational."

i started standing up looking at the wolf.

Legoshi:"so are you my quirk?"

???:"well yes and no its hard to explain, you see your quirk, is actually a sorta mutation per-say, in the Dark Ages, there where people who told tales about being bite by a wolf and then becoming a monster."

Legoshi:"so your telling me im a werewolf"

???: "yes and no basically your a modified one i was injected into you so your not a full one but more a less you are a werewolf hybrid."

Legoshi: "so what is it called, what does it do?"

???: "Ok first off kid, your quirk name is called Lycantropie, wich stands for werewolf, basically you have enhanced Hearing,Sight,Smell, your body is also per-say flexible meaning you can run on all fours, you jaw is also equiped with sharp and sturdy teeth with the jaw power of a 2.000 bite."