Part 8:the Brother and the Sword

NO ONE POV:

Legoshi has now gotten used of being 18 now, for the past 5 days he has been indulging himself into new hobbies, his hobbies include singing,meditating,and hanging around with Hazashi. Aizawa managed to get help from UA to help with Legoshi's hunger, he also knew about Legoshi's 2nd drawback,Legoshi has also been trainning his Quirks with his dad but he also have been getting special trainning from Nemurie and Hazashi,this sort of trainning are like joker cards stuff he can exploit, Legoshi as also been calling Nemurie "mom" more often after the 3rd day Nemurie ordered Legoshi to only address her with "mom" wich put a smile on Legoshi face. Its now late Legoshi and Hazashi where planning videogames in Hazashi's room they were bonding quite well its then where Hazashi pointed out something to Legoshi.

Hazashi: "Legoshi you know you call Shouta dad, and Nemurie mom... what am i to you?"

Hazashi looked at Legoshi with a worried face.

Legoshi smiled at him with a close eyes.

Legoshi: "Hazashi-san! your like a big brother to me! i love spending time with you! your the best!"

Hazashi eyes widen he felt his chest filling with pride and happiness.

Hazashi: "Is that so! well you can call me brother if you want!"

what Legoshi didn't know is that Hazashi really wanted his own title from Legoshi.

Legoshi: "Okay Aniki-san!" (big brother in japanese)

Hazashi let out a scream of join and he hugged Legoshi.

Aizawa then burst threw the door erasing Hazashi quirk!

Aizawa: "SHUT UP YOU BLOODY BOOMBOX PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!"

Hazashi apologies and left the room.

Legoshi and Aizawa were along while, Legoshi put away his console Aizawa put his hand on his shoulder.

Aizawa: "Legoshi tomorrow we are going to Nezu"

Legoshi: " okay dad! oh before you go what do you think of my hero costume?"

Legoshi costume was nearly identical to Aizawa's but instead he would wear a black fured crown around his neck and chains around his body.

Aizawa: "its not bad kid im honored you like the ideo of my capture gear, but i have a question why will you be wearing a tank top its that going to be less protections".

Legoshi chuckles.

Legoshi: "well you will just have to wait till we train next time" he said with a big smile.

Aizawa wasn't much for emotions but with his son he would generally show happiness.

Legoshi then got into his best and started reading his book.

the book was about martial arts and medidation.

Okami: "Hey Kid"

Legoshi :"yeah?"

Okami :" not to alarm you but there something bothering me..."

Legoshi :"what is it?"

Okami : "i dont know but i think why should check it out."

Legoshi "allright but i want to get some sleep"

Legoshi then got out of his beat and made his was towards the door, the lights where out and Aizawa was sleeping.

Time Skip: