Annoucement!

Hello reader if you are reading this (and i hope you are im am announcing that this is the end of Book 1 of Aizawas beast! i will be continuing this book on January 6! also im proud to annouce that i will be doing another book! its going to be an Hero Acadamia book! its going to be an Izuku Midoriyia book (idk about the relation yet <:) ) but anyway here is a prologue of the Izuku book i call it!

The Machine that feels.

Izuku Midoriyia was killed in is own house including his family, but was he though?

he then wakes up to a labratory undressed only with black shorts he then sat up from this metal table, for some reason he can't remember anything or rather he doesn't feel anything no emotions or anything he then stood up to hear a voice.

"Ha! Android-D3KU you are awake!" said the scientist.

"Allow me to introduce myself my name is doctor Wilbert Kurimie."

Izuku didn't say anything his face was bland.

"Listen when you where killed the heroes retrieved you body and well you mother Inko signed this form saying that i will get possession of your body if a certain event happened.But anyway enough talk came with me."

Izuku followed Doctor Wilbert and from there he trained well more or less ran experience on his new robotic arsenal....

And that is it for a demo you will get the full thing TOMORROW, 

(But Belzy why temorrow arent you going for a break or something for christmas?')

HAHAHA well for christmass i am litteraly alone! i dont have anyone to celebrate it with and i enjoy writing this type of stuff!

(But Belzy!, why do you talk to yourself threw writing its stupid..)

WHY YES IT HIS OTHER TEXT THAT I PUT UP THERE FOR COMEDIC VALUE!

(eat shit...)

No i wont!

Anyway i will see you guys temorrow! bye!